Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[V1.87/V1.87(low configuration)]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
That's a huge amount of work there, I'm glad to see someone willing to spend that much time trying to improve this mod, even through I don't want to use it myself (mostly due to self made edits, but also due to not being a fan of purple/blue/green weapons and armours), nevertheless, I would like to point out something :

(14-06-2022, 01:41 PM)Aslan Wrote: 61. Upgraded Gwaywffon color changes

In the current game state, Blessed Gwaywffon isn't obtainable by any means, either because the upgrade recipe doesn't exist or because it wasn't added to the correct attacker house crafting level, which means unless someone (aka a dev) takes care of it, nobody will be able to see your new model ingame.
"You're a moron, and a kill stealing bitch" - CzechNorris

"jean is just a passives aggressive asshole"  - El_Burrito

(Rise from the Ashes : 4, Rise from the Ashes II : 4)

(Legendary Loots : 56, Legendary Upgrades : 22)
(13-06-2023, 01:05 AM)Jean Badou Wrote: That's a huge amount of work there, I'm glad to see someone willing to spend that much time trying to improve this mod, even through I don't want to use it myself (mostly due to self made edits, but also due to not being a fan of purple/blue/green weapons and armours), nevertheless, I would like to point out something :

(14-06-2022, 01:41 PM)Aslan Wrote: 61. Upgraded Gwaywffon color changes

In the current game state, Blessed Gwaywffon isn't obtainable by any means, either because the upgrade recipe doesn't exist or because it wasn't added to the correct attacker house crafting level, which means unless someone (aka a dev) takes care of it, nobody will be able to see your new model ingame.

Thank you for your suggestion Jean, actually I don't have to use purple/cyan/green, but because this color change is to overlay the color on the original image, the actual effect of this overlay depends on the base color, I love white/black/gold very much, but using this color has no effect, gold shows yellow in the part without metallic effect, which is not nice,It is also difficult to use a lighter color, the lighter the display will be worse. This kind of coverage can only use more bright colors to have a better display effect, and the upgraded legend font uses a deep purple, and the purple is not too obtrusive,That's why I use purple on most of the legends
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max
(14-06-2022, 01:41 PM)Aslan Wrote: Thanks Malong for the large number of screenshots (damn rich people Dodgy )

You're welcome G.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
There is a problem with the link, can you help?
(22-07-2023, 01:43 PM)Aslan Wrote:
(20-07-2023, 02:54 PM)Aslan Wrote:
(18-07-2023, 03:49 AM)Aslan Wrote:
(25-06-2023, 02:43 PM)Aslan Wrote:
(19-06-2023, 04:14 PM)Aslan Wrote: Update

Update
Due to unknown reasons, unable to download and unable to contact Dami, a 30 days download link has been updated
Update
Update
Update(30 days download link)
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max
(03-12-2023, 03:06 PM)Aslan Wrote:
(22-07-2023, 01:43 PM)Aslan Wrote:
(20-07-2023, 02:54 PM)Aslan Wrote:
(18-07-2023, 03:49 AM)Aslan Wrote:
(25-06-2023, 02:43 PM)Aslan Wrote: Update
Due to unknown reasons, unable to download and unable to contact Dami, a 30 days download link has been updated
Update
Update
Update(30 days download link)

thx a lot
[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]