Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion# 1.14
Soon™

Tell me if it needs improvements :S

How about connecting this with the website and make it possible to just write the item name in instead of writing all recipes in and also it would be nice if it could get saved because it just gets deleted after closing the browser.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
(13-04-2018, 01:26 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: How about connecting this with the website and make it possible to just write the item name in instead of writing all recipes in and also it would be nice if it could get saved because it just gets deleted after closing the browser.

That would require;

A) A connection to the database. Something I will not setup.

B) Already have access to the recipe and the script knowing what character has the profession to make it. Now setting this up would also require local storage, which will probably get removed if you close you browser. I would also think that the majority using the Project Page do not have access to the recipe.

You might want to check your browser settings to make local storage and cookies persistent. This way a project is saved.
1.11 Released.

The project page has been further improved to make it more user friendly.
At the bottom of a crafting page or a project item you'll see a total list of materials needed. Please read the disclaimer above this total list.
Any marketplace material can be bought directly from the crafting page.
You can now enter projects the classic way. You can use the crafting recipes located in NKA his threads.

Please note that project page might still be a bit unstable, if anything breaks for, you let me know.
1.11.1 Released

Kip updated the server links, so I had to do a minor adjustment in the xml parser.
All regions should be on the list once again.
(16-04-2018, 08:05 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: 1.11.1 Released

Kip updated the server links, so I had to do a minor adjustment in the xml parser.

Still having issue with the server list, All EU servers appearing as "ERROR".

I am updated to 1.11.1 version.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

(17-04-2018, 10:11 AM)Kura Wrote:

Is this when the server are loaded or after a while?
(17-04-2018, 10:27 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(17-04-2018, 10:11 AM)Kura Wrote:

Is this when the server are loaded or after a while?

The servers don't show at all, after going to the "Server " Page with the NI script.

EDIT: So they have just appeared out of nowhere as i refreshed there!
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

Is there a way to edit the recipe of a crafting project, after the recipe has been saved initially?
(17-04-2018, 08:28 PM)AVirusC Wrote: Is there a way to edit the recipe of a crafting project, after the recipe has been saved initially?

There is no easy way to edit it. Such functionality might be added at a later stage.