Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion# 1.14
No worries man. Thanks for everything you've done.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
Whatever, I hope to still see you around. Thanks for everything so far and hang on man Smile
Sneak preview of 1.4

1.4 is on schedule and will be released either 29th or 30th of December.
Already did tons of style changes.

Looking forward to see new version in action Smile
Have one idea can you make a "Add all" button for trading

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-12-2015, 12:35 PM)Woody link Wrote: Have one idea can you make a "Add all" button for trading

Consider it done.
1.4 is getting more close to its release.

Added this today:

If you'd like to volunteer as a tester, contact me via a PM concerning details
(14-12-2015, 01:18 PM)Kaasovic link Wrote: keep the suggestions coming! Nothing is impossible. (<- gonna regret that)
You are about to regret that.

1) An option to automatically trade all items on all your characters to a specified character. Ofc all the characters would have to be in the same house for this to work(or would they o.O)

2)Allow any character to have access to any item on any of your characters. So if character A wants to equip a set of armor that is on character B it will be automatically traded over and equipped if selected. The items on your other characters would have to be listed when selecting a loadout on any different character.

3) Trusted traders: the same way trades are auto accepted between your own characters, with this you could add specific character ids that would behave the same way(I have a feeling this one may be impossible)
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Ill try.
(29-12-2015, 02:02 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: (...) 2)Allow any character to have access to any item on any of your characters. So if character A wants to equip a set of armor that is on character B it will be automatically traded over and equipped if selected. The items on your other characters would have to be listed when selecting a loadout on any different character.(...)
Oh yes, that would indeed be great. The feature has also been requested in the Feature Request board If I recall correctly.
Thanks for great job, Kaas, we hope to see more coming Smile