Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Triple Hardened Metal Weekend
(03-08-2015, 10:56 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Thanks a lot for efforts, Winter.
I am a bit troubled with guaranteed lagendary on ragnarok. As one mentioned, this would lead the veterans to team up and hunt for legendaries while non-hero players or ones not owing top tier support and gear would be left to cry alone, abandoned and forgotten in darkness... Perhaps a solution could be to well increase (but not guarantee, 50 new legendaries in a day could perhaps be too much) legendary loot chance on hard, so most ppl could participate and get a chance for themselves.

And what is wrong with that?  For a long time now, people having been asking and asking for rag to be moved up to level 50 or 52. 

I have always thought personally that it should only be winnable by good players, using good gear and top support items. 

The introduction of siege masters did go a long ways towards making very hard,  On Thursday the VM event wiped to them.  Adding Battle Priests to Thor and or Odin would make it insanely difficult.  Not to mention Followers with stone mauls or Wraiths with tricksters. 

Just as long as there is someway to stop people from just barreling their way to Odin.  I would not mind giving more ideas for something like this.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(03-08-2015, 07:00 AM)Sebas link Wrote: Personally I would never guarantee legendary drops. The most skilled players will find each other and beat Odin twenty times a day.
How would the most capable and least codependent players sharing the the benefits of their efforts be bad?

(03-08-2015, 10:56 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Still, as I looted my 4th yesterday I believe non-hero players should see an opportunity for themselves rather than us, rich veterans, who own stuff worth 50 - 70 -100 - ... m ...
As opposed to the new players that get lucky in their first week and then post "Finally" when they loot a legendary? /wink

But on topic= thanks NI team for this. It was cool to see multiple full servers on a weekday again. It was also funny to see full servers kill wave 1 of hard, then all change to spectator.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
New suggestion:
Seeing Cav is the mod which is nearly never played, why not make a weekend for this mode. I would suggest to overhaul the green drops on this mod for this weekend to start overhauling this mode. Maybe add sth like the bosses drop some HM or such mats for some guys and MAYBE add a 25% chance of a legendary(new ones ofc) cause this would be more deserved than on a Rag Run, because Cav takes 2-3 hours and not everybody can afk and grind stuff. I mean Cav is the most fun but nearly always empty, because most people say it is not rewardable which is true. This event would be sth new and fair for every player aswell.
Not sureabout what you think, but I would think this would be a great event, but only for veteran players though, but you need to keep those interested aswell
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(16-08-2015, 02:49 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: New suggestion:
Seeing Cav is the mod which is nearly never played, why not make a weekend for this mode. I would suggest to overhaul the green drops on this mod for this weekend to start overhauling this mode. Maybe add sth like the bosses drop some HM or such mats for some guys and MAYBE add a 25% chance of a legendary(new ones ofc) cause this would be more deserved than on a Rag Run, because Cav takes 2-3 hours and not everybody can afk and grind stuff. I mean Cav is the most fun but nearly always empty, because most people say it is not rewardable which is true. This event would be sth new and fair for every player aswell.
Not sureabout what you think, but I would think this would be a great event, but only for veteran players though, but you need to keep those interested aswell

(03-08-2015, 09:28 AM)Yokmen link Wrote: [quote author=Winter link=topic=45799.msg237787#msg237787 date=1438582305]
Ragnarok mode is temporarily made significantly harder (think Thor coming in with a wave of Heavy Battle Priests, Wraiths spawning instead of Tricksters [or alongside them!], and Followers with Stone Mauls Wink) for the weekend, and in return Odin has a 100% droprate for a special legendary, guaranteeing that upon completion of the run at least someone will get a legendary and everyone else will have a massively increased chance of finding materials from him!  (I should clarify that this would be a special event legendary, not his usual drop table or anything that would give a large advantage)

What about this but for cavalry mode ?
[/quote]

I was thinking about a Wraith wave ;  Heavy battle Priests coming with wave 20 but instead of healing bots, they heal horses ( that would make the wave insane  Tongue )  ; Mounted Einherjar Sniper for wave 18 and ....  why not a full wave of spawn of loki ( Mwahaha ).