Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Triple Hardened Metal Weekend
Right this is an awesome thing to have, special thanks to our Devs!

But, I want to point out anyone abusing this will get kicked from the server. If I catch another server yelling at people to die after wave one just to farm that one wave over and over again I will just kick anyone who is yelling at the people who want to play properly.

Especially if you're in a full server DO NOT tell people to die after wave one just to farm (not only is it against the rules already, it's stupid.). (If anyone notice's anyone doing this please notify us in IRC)
Besides, you get more HM from doing a full run than just doing one wave on hard over and over again Wink
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Finally a reason to play again, just that I won´t be there this weekend Big Grin
(31-07-2015, 01:13 PM)Xen link Wrote: Besides, you get more HM from doing a full run than just doing one wave on hard over and over again Wink

Not true unfortunately Sad
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
farmed for 1.5 hours and no HM all that excitement for nothing
(31-07-2015, 01:13 PM)Xen link Wrote: Right this is an awesome thing to have, special thanks to our Devs!

But, I want to point out anyone abusing this will get kicked from the server. If I catch another server yelling at people to die after wave one just to farm that one wave over and over again I will just kick anyone who is yelling at the people who want to play properly.

Especially if you're in a full server DO NOT tell people to die after wave one just to farm (not only is it against the rules already, it's stupid.). (If anyone notice's anyone doing this please notify us in IRC)
Besides, you get more HM from doing a full run than just doing one wave on hard over and over again Wink
I will say I showed some Au people at the start of the year and that all they do now as we can't kite or even make wave 20 hard (normally)but if thats wrong do you want me to say we are not alould to do this any more and basicy make them afg ?

BTW if you do it right 1hm evey 10m or less so alot better than hard/rag

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(31-07-2015, 01:13 PM)Xen link Wrote: Right this is an awesome thing to have, special thanks to our Devs!

I must comment on this. I got more HM from farming then I got from runs so far and it's quite fun just like doing a run. I got 170 HM now from the runs and farming together. Around 20 of the HM is from the runs. When I participate in a run I get 3, 6 or 9  HM if I am lucky. And even sometimes 0 HM. So or I am extremely unlucky when doing a run or your theory about getting more HM while doing a run just got busted.
SPQR_Golden_Thrower (Master Peltast)
SPQR_Golden_Arrow (Warden)
SPQR_Golden_Sword (Commando)
SPQR_Golden_Bolt (Sharpshooter)

Loot:
Oh and by the way when I was farming I eventually stumbled upon an enthousiastic farmer just like me. After alot of hours farming he eventually told me he had farmed 100 HM. So yet again proof that farming works quite well.
SPQR_Golden_Thrower (Master Peltast)
SPQR_Golden_Arrow (Warden)
SPQR_Golden_Sword (Commando)
SPQR_Golden_Bolt (Sharpshooter)

Loot:
(02-08-2015, 04:23 PM)Golden_Arrow link Wrote: I got more HM from farming then I got from runs so far and it's quite fun just like doing a run. I got 170 HM now from the runs and farming together. Around 20 of the HM is from the runs. When I participate in a run I get 3, 6 or 9  HM if I am lucky. And even sometimes 0 HM. So or I am extremely unlucky when doing a run or your theory about getting more HM while doing a run just got busted.
The same happens to me, I made 60 HM from farming, but didn't get a single drop of HM in 3 whole Hard runs with 16 players ._.
i don't think anyone said not to farm, it was just said to not break the rules and harass people for not dying.
especially on full servers.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(02-08-2015, 05:03 PM)Deer link Wrote: i don't think anyone said not to farm, it was just said to not break the rules and harass people for not dying.
especially on full servers.
This.

It is already against the rules to ask people to leave as said from both of us.
When this weekend was started I was joining servers and people were shouting at others to die and not kill rangers - heck one even told me to die so they could farm.

This is the problem I had, and why I made that post. You can farm, there's nothing against the rules with that you just can not tell people to die or leave.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame