Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Triple Hardened Metal Weekend
I made 421 hm from farming.
Only did runs, mostly hard and I got 3 HM  ;D
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Did not even loot one hm over last three days D:

Kept to small servers mostly to myself or a few friends, didn't have to break rules...130 HM in about 8 hours of gameplay over 2 1/2 days. Farming works. By far a lot better than full servers as well. Although I'm not looting lumps....which are worth a lot more. Although it did give me a chance to craft something for free in like 2 days. THX DEV TEAM!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D major morale booster and kept money in my pockets
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(02-08-2015, 05:03 PM)Deer link Wrote: i don't think anyone said not to farm, it was just said to not break the rules and harass people for not dying.
especially on full servers.

I was just proving that Xen was wrong about getting more HM with a run then with farming.
SPQR_Golden_Thrower (Master Peltast)
SPQR_Golden_Arrow (Warden)
SPQR_Golden_Sword (Commando)
SPQR_Golden_Bolt (Sharpshooter)

Loot:
(02-08-2015, 05:19 PM)Xen link Wrote: [quote author=Deer link=topic=45799.msg237711#msg237711 date=1438535021]
i don't think anyone said not to farm, it was just said to not break the rules and harass people for not dying.
especially on full servers.
This.

It is already against the rules to ask people to leave as said from both of us.
When this weekend was started I was joining servers and people were shouting at others to die and not kill rangers - heck one even told me to die so they could farm.

This is the problem I had, and why I made that post. You can farm, there's nothing against the rules with that you just can not tell people to die or leave.
[/quote]

Just to make things clear. When there is a majority that wants to farm I think they should farm. Others that want to do a run must go somewhere else or adjust to the majority. That's what I think.
And yes some people don't ask you if you could be so kind to go to spectator. They just say die! That's just rude. When they say not to kill the rangers it will benefit everybody so that's just a rule when you farm with each other. You must atleast save one bot.
SPQR_Golden_Thrower (Master Peltast)
SPQR_Golden_Arrow (Warden)
SPQR_Golden_Sword (Commando)
SPQR_Golden_Bolt (Sharpshooter)

Loot:
Come on, guys, this event was supposed to be a treat to make things better for everyone.  Let's not have it turn into an argument of semantics and strategy.  Admins will do as they always have and support the rules, and people will have to be respectful to each other and the admins and follow them.  No need for arguing about what the most efficient way to do things is.  If you want to farm wave 1, have at it.  Just please don't force other people to die or leave, as that is against the rules.  Enough said on the topic= please move on.

Suggestions for the next events:
Lumpy Monday - Has anyone else ever noticed that Thor seems a lot angrier than the other Nordic gods?  Recent intelligence suggests it is because his bed is so lumpy, so this Monday he'll be throwing out all of those Lumps in the form of a 100% droprate to everyone on the server for 1 x Small Lump of Lead!

The Legendary Weekend - Ragnarok mode is temporarily made significantly harder (think Thor coming in with a wave of Heavy Battle Priests, Wraiths spawning instead of Tricksters [or alongside them!], and Followers with Stone Mauls Wink) for the weekend, and in return Odin has a 100% droprate for a special legendary, guaranteeing that upon completion of the run at least someone will get a legendary and everyone else will have a massively increased chance of finding materials from him!  (I should clarify that this would be a special event legendary, not his usual drop table or anything that would give a large advantage)

Water Weekend - Almost as much fun as a water park, but without the park!  Or the physical water....  Anyways, Valkyries become twice as likely to drop twice as much Water of Hvegelmir!  Double the fun, then double it again!

Scaley Saturday/Sunday - Jotnes stole extra scales from Fafnir the dragon and will be dropping twice as many as usual at double the rate.

Terrible Tuesday - All drops are off.  I hate Tuesdays and so should you.  Have fun Big Grin

Feel free to comment on which event idea(s) you'd most like to see or even suggest your own! (please keep it reasonable)
Maybe do a weekend where you being back some good old maps like Swadian Town.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Screw drop events, they aren't much fun. Old map fun and terrible Tuesday sound like the better alternative.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I'm not a map guy.  These are things I can do.  Maps and those events are in an entirely different jurisdiction.  If you did not have fun with this event then I apologize.