Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House
(04-08-2015, 01:49 PM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=45955.msg237965#msg237965 date=1438688754]
C'mon guys, he did mistakes in the past, that's for sure. But shall we not give a man a chance to show he's changed? We all make mistakes and those of us who think them over well learn something from. That's called 'becoming old and wise' I guess. Wink
He's still very young, just the age to make many mistakes, then learn, grow up and become a man.
i don't see you inviting him to SPQR
[/quote]
/slowclap
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
The NI community is far too large and thriving to give a care about these threads. All houses are pretty much full right now (average of 30+ members I think).

Chris Squat if you are concerned about reputation then I suggest getting a new steam account,  shaving your head and moving to Colombia to hide your IP. Develop a smoker's cough (took me 4 months) so you are unrecognisable and the Stasi informants shouldn't be able to rat you out.

I know it's tough, but this is the nature of the game. This is Nord Invasion, not some shitty Mount and Blade or PW private server.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
(04-08-2015, 01:49 PM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=45955.msg237965#msg237965 date=1438688754]
C'mon guys, he did mistakes in the past, that's for sure. But shall we not give a man a chance to show he's changed? We all make mistakes and those of us who think them over well learn something from. That's called 'becoming old and wise' I guess. Wink
He's still very young, just the age to make many mistakes, then learn, grow up and become a man.
i don't see you inviting him to SPQR
[/quote]
If he's ready to be up to our standards, I mean: follow the rules, be friendly to other players and give them a hand when they need one, I would. I hope that's fair enough.  Smile
(05-08-2015, 06:57 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=Chris/Squad link=topic=36432.msg238094#msg238094 date=1438755655]
Player Name:2Smacks/[Squad] Chris
Character ID:2464602
Level and Class Of Main:48
Other Characters levels/classes:[Squad] Chris Archer lvl 47 [Sqaud] Chris_II Lvl 13 Crossbow men
Steam Name:Jordiac
Where are you From: US East Coast
How Long play Nord invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 1 Half Years
Why do you  want to join us: I would like to join you guys, because u guys are active.and friendly and I just want a group of people to do events with and Have fun doing it.
After some PMs exchanged my decision is to accept Chris on trial for period of 1 month. I will ask house members for their opinion concerning Chris' attitude and behaviour to consult the house leadership and make my final decision when the trial period is over.
Welcome Smile
[/quote]