Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House
(05-08-2015, 04:50 PM)Chris/Squad link Wrote: Lul I would say something but...I'm ma keep to myself

But you're going to say it anyways, right?
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(05-08-2015, 03:56 PM)Bobo link Wrote: Omg, Malong, I fear to see you challenged for duel by one of our leadrship who is a rap vocalist  Wink
Duel in what?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
No idea. What would you like ?  ;D
(off-topic continues)
(on 2nd though I guess we'd better finish here)
(05-08-2015, 03:25 PM)Chris/Squad link Wrote: May I add I nvr quick NI I was moving and we didn't get our Internet move over to the New House until about 2 months ago.So I nvr quick
Maybe you didn't quit permanently, but you still quit in that you did not play for long periods of time.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(05-08-2015, 07:18 PM)Malong link Wrote: [quote author=Chris/Squad link=topic=46021.msg238154#msg238154 date=1438788316]
May I add I nvr quick NI I was moving and we didn't get our Internet move over to the New House until about 2 months ago.So I nvr quick
Maybe you didn't quit permanently, but you still quit in that you did not play for long periods of time.
[/quote]

ftfy
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Apply to that _of_rome house, they seem to be on your level.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(06-08-2015, 01:13 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: Apply to that _of_rome house, they seem to be on your level.
hah