Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Project Reality - BF2
Project Reality is a mod for Battlefield 2 (yes I know, quite old), and has been around and in active development for approx. 10 years now, so it goes without saying that bugs are pretty minimal. It recently released an update that made it a standalone game, meaning you no longer need to buy Battlefield 2 to play the mod anymore. The mod's purpose is to make BF2 much more like a milsim, and hence much more realistic.

Major features:
- 100 player servers (50vs50)
- Integrated custom VOIP (Mumble) in game with 3D local speech
- 8 player squads
- Over 15 factions
- Over 40 unique maps and over 5 gamemodes
- Deployable defences (HMG nests, TOW launchers, anti-air, barbed wire, and more)

I started playing this fairly recently (only started playing a couple weeks ago), so compared to the veterans of the mod that have been there for years or since the very beginning, I'm still a noob, but it is extremely fun once you start getting the hang of it. I have to say that although the engine and graphics are dated, Project Reality is one of the most suspenseful, adrenaline rush type of FPS I've played in a while. Keep in mind that it is not for the faint of heart, and not everyone who enjoys a typical FPS will enjoy PR. It is VERY team based, so much so that many servers will actually kick players that do not join a squad. Communication is also crucial, and some servers will kick players who do not have a mic, or are not actively using a mic like they should (sounds harsh, but you NEED a mic to play correctly in this game). Lots of stuff is tweaked from the base vanilla BF2, so if you want to know more, you can ask me or peruse the actual PR website:

http://www.realitymod.com/

I encourage people who are interested in these kinds of games to give PR a go. Be sure to play online, and try to join a decent squad with a mic for the best experience (and read the manual a bit before playing so you're not completely clueless). There's usually at least 2-3 servers that are completely full at 100 players each, and more during prime times, so for being based on a 10 year old game, PR is in no way dead yet.

[embed=560,315]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8vJPJyw35Jo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
Nicely said. I will take a look at this, thanks Smile
Man you are bringing back memories!  Thats awesome that you dont have to own BF2 anymore.  I had many a fun time on this mod.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
It was a huge pain to see Battlefield 2 dying after playing it 6 years. Great to see how something like this made it soo far. I might try it out soon.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
yeah i remember trying this mod years ago probably around the time i got tired of BF3. it was a good mod and probably still is. very harsh though only played it for a little while. definitely worth a look at for anyone looking for a more hardcore FPS.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.