Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Zweihander armour request
I know it's not common to request models and if I am posting this in the wrong place please do redirect me. However I would like to see what people would do for a Zweihander only armour as I there is only 1 and it is just a native item model which kinda sucks. I know other hero classes don't have any specific armour however I think that Zweihander could have some really cool berserker type armour maybe.
Looted Legendaries:
Tower Shield - 20/08/2013
Eagle Crossbow - 16/07/2015
http://www.blender.org/
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(10-08-2015, 12:33 AM)Terath link Wrote: http://www.blender.org/
if you want him to click/see the link, why do you make it so god damn small

I am generally quite awful at modelling. I was just curious whether anyone would fancy having a go at making this armour.
Looted Legendaries:

Gl rigging the damn thing
Just a small correction: if I am not mistaken there are dedicated armours for other hero classes. Restricting it to infantry only: Imperial Armor for RG and Milanese for Legio. The above being unsignificant to the topic actually, I think Zwei being pretty much endangered could have another dedicated armour, as Verloren is 72 body armour and Defender is 76 it seems there is a gap between that could be filled. But yeah, the model is required to think about any proceedings...
(10-08-2015, 04:44 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Just a small correction: if I am not mistaken there are dedicated armours for other hero classes. Restricting it to infantry only: Imperial Armor for RG and Milanese for Legio. The above being unsignificant to the topic actually, I think Zwei being pretty much endangered could have another dedicated armour, as Verloren is 72 body armour and Defender is 76 it seems there is a gap between that could be filled. But yeah, the model is required to think about any proceedings...
Verloren is Zwei
Body Armour Rating: 72
Leg Armour Rating: 32
Weight: 27 vs 32 for Half plate/H-Trans

Well lets say this (74 armour) was in game what the point it would be about 20m most people that have 20m will save for Defender or stick with what ever they have.
The fact is the gap form Trans to Swadian Halfplate is a lot as Trans is 1.5m to 12m that 8x as much unlike HalfPlate to Defender which is 2.5x and there a lot more people in this gap.

What im getting at i would like to see a (71 or 69) before (74) for this Zweihander armour.
But even then Trans is not that hard to get and 1 more Body armour is not going to help much.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(10-08-2015, 06:23 AM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=46222.msg238774#msg238774 date=1439181851]
Just a small correction: if I am not mistaken there are dedicated armours for other hero classes. Restricting it to infantry only: Imperial Armor for RG and Milanese for Legio. The above being unsignificant to the topic actually, I think Zwei being pretty much endangered could have another dedicated armour, as Verloren is 72 body armour and Defender is 76 it seems there is a gap between that could be filled. But yeah, the model is required to think about any proceedings...
Verloren is Zwei
Body Armour Rating: 72
Leg Armour Rating: 32
Weight: 27 vs 32 for Half plate/H-Trans

Well lets say this (74 armour) was in game what the point it would be about 20m most people that have 20m will save for Defender or stick with what ever they have.
The fact is the gap form Trans to Swadian Halfplate is a lot as Trans is 1.5m to 12m that 8x as much unlike HalfPlate to Defender which is 2.5x and there a lot more people in this gap.

What im getting at i would like to see a (71 or 69) before (74) for this Zweihander armour.
But even then Trans is not that hard to get and 1 more Body armour is not going to help much.
[/quote]

Anything that fills the gap between trans & halfplate should not be zwei only; unless a legion & rg only armor comes as well.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
This post wasn't as much to try and get one implemented into the game immediately. More of my curiosity as to what people would model a zweihander amour to look like. Obviously other hero classes need their own armour and maybe should be prioritised before Zwei as it does have its own armour already, for example Master peltast. I was just curious to see if any modellers who were up to the task and what they could come up with.
Looted Legendaries:
As an owner of Verloren Plate, all I really think is it could use a polishing. A reduction on breastplate mass would be acceptable, but a real good shine is what it needs to be brought up to Narf's standards.