Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pikeman boots request
i know boots arent all that important but it would be nice to have some boots apart from the marketplace ones. Also all the other classes have better boots then marketplace so why cant pikeman. I dont know how to design boots so was wondering if anyone could or already have designed a pair
Yeh especially for halberdier considering what the class was supposed to be anyway -.-
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
I'd love to have my own boots as Halberdier tbh. Something with more plate would be nice.
From what I know there could actually be some already, which are called "Eastern Greaves", looking similar to the EFS, maybe as a set even
(10-08-2015, 08:38 PM)Noname link Wrote:From what I know there could actually be some already, which are called "Eastern Greaves", looking similar to the EFS, maybe as a set even

Speaking of Eastern Greaves, I really quickly made a retexture to match the Pikeman's Heavy Plated Vest for them.

if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
These would look very nice and are those eastern greaves in game or is there just a model
(10-08-2015, 10:58 PM)Leahcim link Wrote:These would look very nice and are those eastern greaves in game or is there just a model

As far as I know, they are just a model.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
already made some.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"