Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

First Newbies Event 13/8/2015
It is my pleasure to invite players to the first Newbies Event that will take place on 13/8/2015 at 16.00 GMT.

The idea is explained here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...196.0.html
The difficulty will be Normal and the newbies participating should be below level 32. The support from veterans will be provided to ensure the team has a fair chance to make sucessful runs. Please join SPQR Official Event channel if you use TS.

PS. any questions or comments can be posted here.
I'm not a Newbie but I have a low lvl Char that I need to  lvl up so can I join with him?
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

(12-08-2015, 05:49 PM)Chris/Squad link Wrote:I'm not a Newbie but I have a low lvl Char that I need to  lvl up so can I join with him?
Sure thing you can join, if the char is under level 32.
Thanks everyone for your participation in the first Newbies Event yesterday. Especially I'd like to send some warm feelings to Winter an Xen for making it all possible and taking care of how it was going. All hero chars players who gave me a hand to start and those who joined on the way deserve credit as well. Smile

There was a question from one of the participants: if this was the newbies event why were there all those rich players? (heros he ment from the look of the gear). Let me explain: the idea is that the team of low level players is being supported by some heros (we started with 5 and more or less such number maintained throughout the runs) to ensure the runs can be successful: the team needs support items, shielders and the ones who can counterbalance the quality of enemies on nasty waves). The team composed of only chars below level 32 would probably get wiped amids the run. I do believe it is also fun for the players to use some top tier weapons that they can't yet afford to bring in themselves.

Another question (that I welcomed with joy) was if there will be more events for newbies. Yes, I do hope we can have them on regular basis. The plan is to play on Hard difficulty next week for players with 32 - 39 levels.

All questions and suggestions of how we can make it better are welcome. You can post here or PM me.

PS. yes, I have heard all that was going on TS but I can't respond 'cause I have no mic :/ Worry not guys, it does not even matter if I'm in the server as long as it's going on ok, the event is meant to serve for new players. Still, thanks for your effort to get me back after we had a little inter-server-jump Smile