Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

UPDATED: The Legendary Week
So what exactly are the "old" legendaries?

Ancient Greatsword
Aurora Blade
Dragon Axe
Dragon Breath
Dragon Halberd
Dreaded War Pick
Eastern Katana
Fang of Fenrir
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Fell Edge
Fiendish Bow
Hurricane Bow
Onyx Bolts
Pike of Kings
Penetrator
Studded Gauntlets
Sun Pike
Thunder Pike
Twig of Yggdrasil
Valsgarde Helmet
Volundr Greatsword
Worm Bane

At least those are the ones I think were in game from the very early beginnings of NI
(23-08-2015, 05:34 PM)Noname link Wrote: So what exactly are the "old" legendaries?

That is the fun part.  It isn't just old ones, it is also the unreasonably rare ones, including one that has not yet been dropped Big Grin  There's no way of telling which item has an increased drop on which day, so all you can do is play, hope, and be surprised!
Get your lucky hats on, the event has started!  Happy hunting, everyone Smile
IT IS HAPPENING!
OOOMG

Gur

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hey Dad i mean happy "wait did you just call me dad" - Consaweber
"Lemon is epic"- Social_Man
"2mill is nothing" - Scream/Thunder
"I will never complain about the loot system again" - F4ravin
"Every fart is a gamble im pissing out my ass" - BLUZARK
Me - 8th letter of the alphabet " WS " - ReMz
very weird to see new people loot so much stuff, i had to grind years for. Had to hunt valsgarde 2.5 years, now someone looted 2 within 2 days? hmmm something wrong?
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
(23-08-2015, 05:47 PM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=Noname link=topic=46673.msg240134#msg240134 date=1440351267]
So what exactly are the "old" legendaries?
That is the fun part.  It isn't just old ones, it is also the unreasonably rare ones, including one that has not yet been dropped Big Grin[/quote]
That's two right? Bulwark and Brigadine Plated?

By the way, thanks to you and the entire NI team. This was a great event that has rejuvenated server population for, at the very least, its duration. Hopefully people stick around and continue playing with their new items~
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(26-08-2015, 05:50 PM)Malong link Wrote: By the way, thanks to you and the entire NI team. This was a great event that has rejuvenated server population for, at the very least, its duration. Hopefully people stick around and continue playing with their new items~

haha good one PCK, cannot wait to use my Salt Shaker...
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
(26-08-2015, 05:56 PM)Bradapple link Wrote: [quote author=Malong link=topic=46673.msg240689#msg240689 date=1440611424]

By the way, thanks to you and the entire NI team. This was a great event that has rejuvenated server population for, at the very least, its duration. Hopefully people stick around and continue playing with their new items~

haha good one PCK, cannot wait to use my Salt Shaker...
[/quote]
[Image: 54378803.jpg]
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.