Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

UPDATED: The Legendary Week
me and brad are the pure breeds of WS.

NONE SHALL SURPASS US

however if an admin feels like giving me a AGS then i wouldnt mind............
WS House
(26-08-2015, 06:18 PM)WS_Ryan link Wrote: me and brad are the pure breeds of WS.

NONE SHALL SURPASS US

however if an admin feels like giving me a AGS then i wouldnt mind............

I thought you were "proud" of never having a legendary in your inventory
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
i am
but for a AGS...................
WS House
From the logic going on here, if you're someone new ish and enjoy the mod enough to stay around and find something nice you're not allowed it because your new.

That's kind of sad in my opinion, the thing that I've liked the most from this event is that it's brought players back to the mod to play and give people the feeling of looting something nice.

[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Just to avoid some confusion, the event will end around 11pm BST (extra legendary drop chance).
Following the end of the extra legendary drop chance will be the start of double XP.

Very rough estimates on time:
Legendary week end - 11pm BST/6pm EDT
Double XP start - 12am BST/7pm EDT.
(27-08-2015, 01:52 PM)Xen link Wrote: Just to avoid some confusion, the event will end around 11pm BST (extra legendary drop chance).
Following the end of the extra legendary drop chance will be the start of double XP.

(23-08-2015, 05:30 AM)Winter link Wrote: At the beginning of next week (August 24-August 30), the NI Developer Team will start a new type of event.  All week long, old and rare legendary items will have significantly increased drop rate.

According his thread, extra loot will be the entire week and in the weekend double xp will be added as well. His countdows also say that the legendary event will be taking 2 days and 9 hours more.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(27-08-2015, 02:00 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [quote author=Xen link=topic=46673.msg240791#msg240791 date=1440683552]
Just to avoid some confusion, the event will end around 11pm BST (extra legendary drop chance).

(23-08-2015, 05:30 AM)Winter link Wrote: At the beginning of next week (August 24-August 30), the NI Developer Team will start a new type of event.  All week long, old and rare legendary items will have significantly increased drop rate.

According his thread, extra loot will be the entire week and in the weekend double xp will be added as well. His countdows also say that the legendary event will be taking 2 days and 9 hours more.
[/quote]

Thats what i thought - was gonna schedule LoC event for weekend, but thats ok if not, all g Smile
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(27-08-2015, 02:00 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [quote author=Xen link=topic=46673.msg240791#msg240791 date=1440683552]

[/quote]
Yes, the event does last all week. But the legendary drops stops tonight so the double XP can start. The whole week is just called "The Legendary Week".
Note: Double XP weekend will negate the existing increased loot drop chances. I have updated the front post to clarify.

The events are both separate events. They will not overlap.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Been hoping for something like this for a long time now - and it occurs on a week where I'm without internet connection! FML!
But thanks for making this happen, anyway! Wink