Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Legendary Congrats Thread
The Legendary Congrats Thread
The only thread that matters

Congrats Winter for realizing that this thread is a good idea!

Loot that has been confirmed (mostly)

Date (DD) - Player name - Item name
* = Not quite sure if it's accurate / no proof
Congrats Soviet on a new thread!  Hopefully this will help keep people from giving Xen a headache on The Legendary Item Thread :X

I gathered what old screenshots I could.
Congratz to this Thread!
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!
I can do better than that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2stsdufqEc
[Image: gMur81x.png]
Grats renji on dead shot and aurilius on pike of kings.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(24-08-2015, 01:04 PM)Malong link Wrote: Grats renji on dead shot and aurilius on pike of kings.
Did not know the PoK was real too but gratz all so far. Still I fear that the legendary economy will be more down now
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(24-08-2015, 02:01 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: [quote author=Malong link=topic=46718.msg240216#msg240216 date=1440421441]
Grats renji on dead shot and aurilius on pike of kings.
Did not know the PoK was real too but gratz all so far. Still I fear that the legendary economy will be more down now
[/quote]Im afraid that some items will still keep there atm vale if they don't drop or if it a very wanted item (Sok,Twig etc...) meaning the Ni economy would be different but not by much.

This event would need to happen ever so often other wise i see the price going back up with time making this fun event for nothing (apart from the people that get some thing Tongue)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(24-08-2015, 02:21 PM)Woody link Wrote: This event would need to happen ever so often other wise i see the price going back up with time making this fun event for nothing (apart from the people that get some thing Tongue)

why? so that the legendary items which are indeed legendary can become as run of the mill as the newer ones? the old legendaries are old and sought after for a reason, take away that reason and you kill off an era of NI that we all hope this mod can return to.
Going Deep
(24-08-2015, 03:10 PM)Madjosh link Wrote: [quote author=Woody link=topic=46718.msg240221#msg240221 date=1440426110]
This event would need to happen ever so often other wise i see the price going back up with time making this fun event for nothing (apart from the people that get some thing Tongue)

why? so that the legendary items which are indeed legendary can become as run of the mill as the newer ones? the old legendaries are old and sought after for a reason, take away that reason and you kill off an era of NI that we all hope this mod can return to.
[/quote]O sorry i said that wrong um I was talking about how 
(24-08-2015, 02:01 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: Still I fear that the legendary economy will be more down now
How that would not be a problem i think ? etc ^^^

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
gratz!
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood