Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
Disarm seems cool although I'm not really clear on why this axe would disarm enemies and other weapons would not.  Just for fun I guess?  That aside, my only concern with weapons having a disarm effect would be bosses.  Seems like the game would be a bit easy if you could simply disarm Thor or Odin.  I'm not too sure how the disarm works.. If it's possible to limit the effect to only be against regular mobs it could be cool though.

*edit - I actually prefer Woody's idea of giving it a small chance to crush through blocks instead of the disarm.  It seems like striking though blocks would be more useful overall.  Most enemies on normal/hard/early rag die in a few strikes from high tier weapons anyway.. I can't really see disarm being that helpful unless you're slashing late game rag waves and even then I'd prefer to crush through rather than disarm. 
if only you could mod your own damage types into the game...something like hack damage would suit it well. Oh well, work with what you've got i suppose...is it possible to give knockdown with high cut weapons?
Going Deep
Disclaimer im not asking for a buff just saying Is it were is should be ?

Going to be honest using the Dwarf Axe more what the point of it being a Axe with the stats it has right now.
When you do hit a shield it dose not much most of the time maybe if you hit the shield more. With the speed of it there no point as you can just wait till there open then go Elmo on them  Smile
This goes with the Fell Edge and other Axe's but it was not as noticeable for me and maybe others.

You could change
(20-09-2015, 05:44 PM)Woody link Wrote: Can you give it a chance to do crush thru ? smaller chance than a hammer

Like a Morningstar with out the blunt
^ With that you lower the speed and maybe damage

If your still not on my side look at the model i would say it would be slower Than Durendal,VGS,etc not the same speed as EK

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Yes but wouldn't it just be able to disarm bosses? As far as I know (relating this to the bigshot) there isn't a way to change it for each mob? I knock down Thor just as easily as a Varangian Guard, few cases when I shoot the shield that they are pinned down in position but wouldn't that be OP with the Dwarf Axe? Tongue
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Quote:_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=47440.msg243695#msg243695 date=1443100594]
Yes but wouldn't it just be able to disarm bosses? As far as I know (relating this to the bigshot) there isn't a way to change it for each mob? I knock down Thor just as easily as a Varangian Guard, few cases when I shoot the shield that they are pinned down in position but wouldn't that be OP with the Dwarf Axe? Tongue
Looking at the stats for the Morningstar they even similar.  looks like my idea would/could work
Morningstar
Weight 5
Spd rtng 95
Weapon length 87
Swing damage 38
Can crush through blocks

Dwarf Axe
Weight 5
Spd rtng 101
Weapon length 90
Swing damage 64

Dwarf Axe New
Weight 5+?
Spd rtng 95/96 ?
Weapon length 90
Swing damage idk about 55c+ ?
Can crush through blocks

Dont sound to op to me just different, As you need to compare it to  64c and 101 speed. It supposed to be a bit op that why it 90 long.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(24-09-2015, 01:43 PM)Woody link Wrote: Looking at the stats for the Morningstar they even similar.  looks like my idea would/could work

Dont sound to op to me just different, As you need to compare it to  64c and 101 speed. It supposed to be a bit op that why it 90 long.

No.  These weapons will not get crushthrough.
I have a suggestion about balance Bidenhander and Forlorn Hope. Make a Bidenhander stronger but slower than Forlorn, but Forlorn faster but weaker than Bid:
Stats now:

Bidenhander:
Damage: 61 Cut, 45 Pierce
Speed: 94
Length: 142
Weight: 2.75

Forlorn Hope:
Damage: 62 Cut, 46 Pierce
Speed: 97
Length: 131

Suggestion:

Bidenhander:
Damage: 63 Cut, 46 Pierce (or 62 cut)
Speed: 94
Length: 142

Forlorn Hope:
Damage: 61 Cut, 45 Pierce
Speed: 97 (or 98)
Length: 131
Loots:
31.01.2015 - Barbutte With Coif
01.04.2015 - Dragon Axe
17.05.2018 - Fearsome Knight Helmet
29.08.2018 - Griffon Bascinet

Prince: 198
War Marshall: 45  /  Princess Dortea: 35
King Ragnar: 62
Loke: 45
Thor: 38
Odin: 41
I have a suggestion about my new armour Plate over leather, why this is not usable by Royal Guard?

Legendary items:

Plate over leather-27.09.2015
Eastern Full Scale-04.09.2018
Leather Overmail-04.09.2018

(27-09-2015, 05:20 PM)Adam242411 link Wrote: I have a suggestion about my new armour Plate over leather, why this is not usable by Royal Guard?
well, what is it usable by currently and what are its stats, none have dropped before yours.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(27-09-2015, 06:06 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Adam242411 link=topic=47440.msg243966#msg243966 date=1443374449]
I have a suggestion about my new armour Plate over leather, why this is not usable by Royal Guard?
well, what is it usable by currently and what are its stats, none have dropped before yours.
[/quote]

Legionnaire and Zweihander
16 weight, 78 body, 36 leg

I am sure the reason it is not for Royal Guards is apparent.