Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kicked
Hello

My Crossbowman just got kicked... I didn't have time to read the reason but I assume its because of his name (Shithead)

well I'm just going to leave this here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce7Nxi8hVHE

If you seriously wish for me to change the name, I will but seriously?...

Regards
Julia

Edited to Add: If you google it, it is a Male Indian name and is pronounced "Shi-Thead", But it is not my name, its just a comical name for my Character... so will change but only if told to...
[Image: Untitled_zpshtddml4v.png]
27/08/15 - Brigadine Plated Heraldic
06/01/18 -
Dragon Spear

Quote:Edited to Add: If you google it, it is a Male Indian name and is pronounced "Shi-Thead"
actually, it doesn't show up anywhere if you google it.
This has long been a joke where some racist says, "no, i swear! I know someone who says they know someone that met someone named this!"
This excuse for the name makes it even more unacceptable.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
I never said I know someone... but here's my reference.
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a25...not_joking

and another.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...727AAu99sK

Can I also be pointed in the direction of the Rules surrounding Character names... I'm struggling to find it.
06/01/18 -
Dragon Spear

nice, very good sources...
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
I'm sensing unneeded hostility coming from you Deer, which is unfortunate... is there another Admin I could talk to about this issue?
06/01/18 -
Dragon Spear

I have told way better bullshi-t stories to cops than this. Why are you even trying to defend this. Just change your name and get it over with. In your defense you googled "shithead name" which brings up that source as the first link then claimed that source as your reasoning. On the other hand I could be telling bullshi-t. Because the source is.. Me.
(16-09-2015, 05:17 AM)Julia link Wrote: I'm sensing unneeded hostility coming from you Deer, which is unfortunate... is there another Admin I could talk to about this issue?

Even if it is a Name in India This is an English Mod and the word isn't a name in English.  We will await Irish Eagle's Response please do not try to have an argument here.
Thank you for your input I will await Irish Eagle as well.
06/01/18 -
Dragon Spear

Sure Yahoo Answers and babycenter.com perfect sources.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Before I issued the name change I consulted with two Senior Dev's.

The name of Shithead is Inappropriate.

Matter closed.