Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Selling Dreaded War Pick
Actually i agree with Lollo here, they're valued about the same and dreaded war pick is being underrated "for now". I'm telling this as a owner of the both weapons.

With latest patch while worm bane got a nerf(120 to 117 reach with +1damage), but warpick's reached the dragon axe's length with a nice little buff. So with its pierce damage warpick is alot more valuable than before(best 1handed wep?).

And for worm being a 2hander, its now a bit too short for using as one(for my taste ofc). And if you're planing to use worm as 1hander be prepared for reduced damage-speed.

Anyways good luck to both sides and sorry for posting this here Smile. If you ask me i prefer steel cutter above all because of its speed XD.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Well, if you want to compare Dragon Axe to DWP, which is the best 1handers, but here is the stats calculated by Banks

Dragon Axe (Which does 52CUT):
average dmg vs 0 armor: 104.1
average dmg vs 40 armor: 56.1
average dmg vs 60 armor: 37.4
average dmg vs 70 armor: 29.5
average dmg vs 80 armor: 22.4
average dmg vs 125 armor: 1.82

Dreaded War Pick (Which does 46PIERCE):
average dmg vs 0 armor: 92.8
average dmg vs 40 armor: 62.3
average dmg vs 60 armor: 49.2
average dmg vs 70 armor: 43.2
average dmg vs 80 armor: 37.6
average dmg vs 125 armor: 16.90

If you see the damage on 0 armor, Dragon Axe is better, but 92 damage is plenty for a guy with no armor. DWP is obviously made for enemies with more armor, but generally does more armor to a hardmode enemy than normal. I'd say DWP is better, but thats personal preference, but when it comes to the tougher enemies, DWP will win.

And if the weapon is underrated for now, come with offers!!
Gismo,
There are statistics for the other weapons?

(21-09-2012, 04:48 AM)vovgre link Wrote: Gismo,
There are statistics for the other weapons?

Just go look at Huscarlton's google docs for weapons.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(20-09-2012, 05:01 PM)Mystical_Cat link Wrote: wormbane 5-6m dreaded 4m can you add somthing XD

Would hate to say this buuut, they are worth 4 million according to spread sheet.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
bømp
Swadian Hope+Pigface Big Grin
Dragon axe and stamford for it
life is short...