Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Best Shield For Halberdier
Hello NI community,

I know this will probably get harshly judged, but I like playing my halberdier with a shield and CTS. My plan is eventually to upgrade to Very Heavy Throwing axes so I can alternate better between throwing and fighting with a shield and a 1 hander.

Yes, I know this probably isn't a good strategy, and to be frank, I actually don't care, because I enjoy it.

What I'm looking for is information on Shields, I can't seem to find anything in the forum about shields that a halbedier can loadout with.

I am currently using the Knightly Kite shield from the marketplace, but I'm curious if this is any after market shield that I can bring in.

thanks in advance for the info!

-Styx
Basically.  There might be a slightly better marketplace one, but there is no good shield that halberdier can bring in.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

The best one I can find is a knightly heater shield from the marketplace.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
hmm, thats too bad, Knightly Heater doesn't hold up too well on Hard. I was kind of hoping there was something to work towards. I thought it was so cool that I had 7 shielding! hahaha I was hoping I'd unlock Swadian Kite shield or something.
If you enjoy that role, and want to upgrade the shielding aspect, legionnaire would probably be a more suitable class. You'd do more damage when using the VHTA as a melee weapon and would be able to get some very good shields: eg. Royal Shield/Swadian Resilience/Small Dragon Kite-lots of good shields-which can be bought as cheaply as 1.5 mil as well as having good shield skill to use with them (8( I'm not sure about the Halberdier shield skill but I think it is a couple of points lower than this?)) The two drawbacks are that you will do slightly less throwing damage and won't be able to run as fast, but unless speed is completely essential for you to enjoy this role then legionnaire is the way to go. Smile
Loots: Dragon Helmet-23/09/2015
(01-10-2015, 05:34 PM)Orgarth link Wrote: If you enjoy that role, and want to upgrade the shielding aspect, legionnaire would probably be a more suitable class. You'd do more damage when using the VHTA as a melee weapon and would be able to get some very good shields: eg. Royal Shield/Swadian Resilience/Small Dragon Kite-lots of good shields-which can be bought as cheaply as 1.5 mil as well as having good shield skill to use with them (8( I'm not sure about the Halberdier shield skill but I think it is a couple of points lower than this?)) The two drawbacks are that you will do slightly less throwing damage and won't be able to run as fast, but unless speed is completely essential for you to enjoy this role then legionnaire is the way to go. Smile
I totally agree at this point .. get a Legionaire .. you will enjoy it Tongue
My private army ^^ :

WS_Leberkas_Warden : lvl 52 - warden
WS_Sir_Leberkas : lvl 52 - zweihader
WS_Leberkas_Marauder : lvl 52 - marauder
WS_Leberkas_Marksman : lvl 52 - marksman
OdinsGuard : lvl 52 - Royal Guard
WS_Fred : lvl 52 - Sentinel
WS_Oachelkas : lvl 52 - Pavise Champion

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=Leberkas