Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK DWP
Is Dreaded War pick now 3 mil really?
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
It possibly could be, you gotta think about it like this.

- It is a commando 1h, which is useless because commandos are now walking meatshields.
- It was nerfed so hard that people who remember it to its former glory, don't like it as much, I personally don't.
- The model doesn't fit anymore, the obsidian axe made is actually look okay, but now with all this gold and sharp things, it looks pretty lame.
- It has been overpriced for such a long time, priced more then the wormbane, which I remember as super rare.
- It can't be used as slashing, since it's pretty short.

It's still a good weapon compared to most, but it also has been overpriced. It's lower value would actually make it easier to sell anyways, but I'm not positive that this is 3 mil. The price depends on the sellers, and I just wanted to give you my input. To most, it's still the best 1h weapon in the game.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Look at sreadsheet, nuff said.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(26-09-2012, 08:01 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Look at sreadsheet, nuff said.

Don't encourage them to look at the spreadsheet, they forget it is there as a guide only and take it for gospel.

Though I do like Banks' most recent edit on it.
I believe a +1 is in order, Ragnash.
Hm,so 3 mil.Kk I think so I wont buy cutter and will collect money fir this wep.I like it's damage with armor
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]