Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Awesome Bezerkers of Swabia [ABS] [NA] [Getting Swole]
(31-01-2018, 02:59 AM)Dark_aToeFoo Wrote:
(24-10-2015, 05:21 AM)Abs_Count Wrote: House Leader: Count_The_Legend and Gheerbox/Flick
House Captain: Madison

House Motto: Git Gud.

Introduction:
ABS are the epic level muscles when combined with discipline level body fat. Gains need to be locked in.  Biceps need to be flexed.  Get Swole.  What do these have in common? Your body is a temple. Cherish it. Work it. Git Gud. Follow the Whey of our Lord and Savior, John Cena. Our goal is to get everyone into the gym and get fit and ripped.  As such, we accept all comers, red shirt to hero tier.  Our philosophy is to teach those who may not know the game. We are patient, you can't go wrong. Work out for victory.

Becoming a Full Member:
Does the heart of a warrior beat in your chest? Then you're in. Don't have the heart of warrior? Then you're in. Don't want to be in? Too bad, you're in. Want a promotion? Put the ABS moniker on, and you get promoted.

Communication:
Use your words. Or gesture wildly.

Applicants will be judged by their gains. Lock 'em.

Removal from the House
If I don't like you, you're still in. If you never show up on teamspeak or to events, you're still in. If you fail to pull your own weight in too many runs, you're still in. We're cool like that.
hey man was wondering if i could join ABS would like to join if would be willing to take me
Sure dude, You're in. What's your Character ID?
Check out these legendary abs.
good luck
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Getting swole? I like this house. Don't forget to go deep. Good luck!