Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Awesome Bezerkers of Swabia [ABS] [NA] [Getting Swole]
good luck, anti-lock braking system
I love getting swole.  Good luck.
Let us pray to Brodin for greater gains:

Yeah buddy, who art now pumpin,
Poppin be thy veins.
Thy swole will come, thy lifts be done
On bench as they are on pec-dec.
Give us this day our low-carb bread
And forgive us our guest passes,
As we forgive those who curl in the squat rack.
And please lead us to striations,
But deliver us from rhabdo.
For thine is the fountain, the powercage, and the creatine for ever and ever.
Wheymen!
Check out these legendary abs.
[Image: V6dvXcs.png]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVG53zBkvMM17JsAO5bNT...8JFUdSYc8U]
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
How will people know about my sick rolls?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
Sometimes you gotta bulk before you max those gains, friend!
Greetings fellow Swadians! After months of following the Path of the Whey, ABS have returned to once again hoist amongst our brethren and lock in those gains!

I lack the appropriate lexicon to inspire everyone with words like "swole", "bulk", etc., but I hope that this will do. We have several active members, but we lack the numbers to fill a server for a proper house event. Are there any NA houses out there that would like to team up for some Rag events? We generally play in the evenings between 10-12 pm EST.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
Here I have a math question for you if you have 10 swole and you give 8 swole to your friend jerry, how many swole will jerry have after he is swole. Part 2. If jerry gives 3 swole to his friend larry how swole will larry be after going on a date with mary? Part 4. If mary goes on a date with larry, then starts living like larry, what episode of spongebob would they name their first born after? Part 5. If you start a sentence with swole and end the sentence with swole, how many eggs does it take to hatch a rhino. Please show all work and explain results.

Love from all of VoG <3
[Image: 76561198075008213.png]
Souvenirs Taken From Dead Nords
Rebellion 8/4/16
(24-10-2015, 05:21 AM)Abs_Count Wrote: House Leader: Count_The_Legend and Gheerbox/Flick
House Captain: Madison

House Motto: Git Gud.

Introduction:
ABS are the epic level muscles when combined with discipline level body fat. Gains need to be locked in.  Biceps need to be flexed.  Get Swole.  What do these have in common? Your body is a temple. Cherish it. Work it. Git Gud. Follow the Whey of our Lord and Savior, John Cena. Our goal is to get everyone into the gym and get fit and ripped.  As such, we accept all comers, red shirt to hero tier.  Our philosophy is to teach those who may not know the game. We are patient, you can't go wrong. Work out for victory.

Becoming a Full Member:
Does the heart of a warrior beat in your chest? Then you're in. Don't have the heart of warrior? Then you're in. Don't want to be in? Too bad, you're in. Want a promotion? Put the ABS moniker on, and you get promoted.

Communication:
Use your words. Or gesture wildly.

Applicants will be judged by their gains. Lock 'em.

Removal from the House
If I don't like you, you're still in. If you never show up on teamspeak or to events, you're still in. If you fail to pull your own weight in too many runs, you're still in. We're cool like that.
hey man was wondering if i could join ABS would like to join if would be willing to take me