Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Updater
The updater has not changed.  That would be Norton adjusted their definitions.  I don't have first hand experience with Norton but there is probably an option to whitelist or ignore specific files.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Hey, I've got Norton too. I've always has the virus problem, never found a way around it either. The only thing you can do is turn off all the protections while you install the new update. Does no harm Smile Done it loads of times now ^.^
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam
(29-01-2016, 12:49 PM)Irishmatt link Wrote: Hey, I've got Norton too. I've always has the virus problem, never found a way around it either. The only thing you can do is turn off all the protections while you install the new update. Does no harm Smile Done it loads of times now ^.^

Was a bit in a pain in the ass, but I managed to find a work around by restoring the removed updater from Quarantine. then allowing the NI updater file ID through as an exception to virus scanning.

New norton definitions simply like to remove the updater on PC restart though. Bit of a pain Tongue
Solution, uninstall Norton and use MSE and Malwarebytes Smile
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame