Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Noob help
I did say ditch your allies at the first sign of trouble, so that's new, right? Big Grin
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Sorry for jacking this thread, but I didn't want to start a new one as I am also a noob needing some help.

So I sold some of my starting gear to buy a bow, and then realized I can't afford any arrows (lol...) as an archer. However, when I join a server, theres no option to equip my bow? Like its not showing up in equipment selection at all and I've equipped it in the character menu on this website. Any directions as how to do it? I'm hoping I can just pick up arrows on the ground and use them in game.
have you set up your character on the website and hit the update button located under your equipment slots and yes you can pick up arrows and go to a resupply box and stock up
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Ya thanks, it finally showed up after I tried rejoining servers a bunch of times and updating the character sheet. Now I just need to bug ppl every round to shoot me 1 arrow in the ground for me lol so I can actually do something instead of running around with nothing.