Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Anyone from Iceland?
I am going to Iceland in January with my wife for 6 days for holiday and thought I would try to find out some more info before going.

Mainly things like how expensive food and fuel is, so I know how much money to take. And also any recommendations for places to go eat and drink to get an authentic experience Big Grin Being from Poland myself (living in UK) I know that there are tourist places in Poland that everyone goes and then there are the proper nice Polish places that the locals go Tongue

We are going to the south of the island, staying in Reykjavik for the first two nights and then going as far east as Jokulsarlon.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Well if you are looking to go out in Reykjavik, everything closes early. Which I didn't like at all. The Fish Market has good sea food and I went to a grill place.. pretty good. Had to look up the name while typing, it was Grillmarkadurinn. The Blue Lagoon spa was disgusting imo, you have access to this cream for your skin near the pool. But the sides of the pool is just a big lump of hair and that cream.
The Northern Lights were pretty cool, just one of those things you need to have seen once in your life. For the heck of it.
We also rented a 4x4 and cruised around the country which was the best part of the trip actually. You could get a guide but I just relied on my GarminĀ  with extra topographical maps.