Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Knight Helm
yes, yes many yes to this
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Remodel the light & Dark closed faces, Big Grin wanna see if you can fix those horrible things
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
(05-11-2015, 06:42 PM)Xen link Wrote: [quote author=Terath link=topic=49242.msg247428#msg247428 date=1446748738]
THANK YOU JESUS
I LOVE IT.
[/quote]

Please dear god i will sell my soul for this to get put in, looks amazing and then the knight helm wont be shit
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
It looks good but maybe too good. This model is just too "fake" in my opinion. It has nothing to do with "Nord" Invasion since it would
have never been used in that age. Knight Helm is one of these textures which are at least realistic.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(07-11-2015, 05:35 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: It looks good but maybe too good. This model is just too "fake" in my opinion. It has nothing to do with "Nord" Invasion since it would
have never been used in that age. Knight Helm is one of these textures which are at least realistic.

This mod has flying golden spirals and swords that are made to resemble fire, yet your saying that this helmet would not fit into the "nord" time age? lol
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
(07-11-2015, 05:35 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: It looks good but maybe too good. This model is just too "fake" in my opinion. It has nothing to do with "Nord" Invasion since it would

What is the time period for nordinvasion? I see many late 15/16th century armors.

Either way, gods and warhammer ork axes kind of ruin your argument.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(07-11-2015, 08:08 PM)Ribbed link Wrote: What is the time period for nordinvasion? I see many late 15/16th century armors.

Nord Invasion is more likely in the viking period which was A.D. 800 - 1000.

And yes, This game already have plenty of items which kinda destroyed the roleplay in this mod based on the viking period.
Looking to all those legendary's and non Swadian/Nord items like Sarranid stuff.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Rampa and I have been throwing eachother edits of his model/texture back and forth for a couple of weeks now, and here's my version of Rampa's model/texture:

Version 1:
https://p3d.in/55PAK

We are still working on it  Smile

Me and Rampa's versions may differ later on.

if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
newer verison with the silver trim looks amazing. the face visor with the eye slots reminds me of white winged but with a duller color for the overall helmet and it looks very nice indeed. i also like the neck guard.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Would like to see it on the armors that dont go with fearsome eg. Gothic Plate, Milanese Plate and maybe Defender

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|