Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

kicked
(18-12-2015, 12:13 AM)Narko link Wrote: pls winter dev yes i have be banned for glitch for a cade its was not me have placed and before i dont have read rules and i was banned like 1 year my account was created by a freind i dont have any problem whif communoty but guys like this allway they are here and they are "nuisible" well done i think in this game you need to be popular to have no problem im gonna stop whif all this

Although I disagree with the way you view the community, I do believe you have made the right decision in stopping with this.  There's no point in getting upset over something so trivial.  If your problem is that you believe people are receiving unfair treatment from admins, an angry post definitely won't help.  Your best option would be to gather evidence of this and report it to a Senior Admin or Developer in a clear, concise, and calm manner.  Getting angry solves nothing.
Who knew the "E" button could cause so much hassle...
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
You where got kicked for the reason you allready know now and i would advice you to let it be where it is now.
Complaining more is not gonna help anybody out here besides things getting worse.

I can surely state to you that nodoby is getting favorits because they are friends whit admins!

The matters are closed now and let it stay that way.

Also Elmo and troll if you dont have anything usefull to state or provide, dont..........
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019