Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

keep getting Error (solved)
EDIT: (SOLVED 05/01/2016 )

Hello Nord Invasion team, thanks for making one of the best mods for M&B ever ! I started playing this some years ago, and now Im back again, and very pleased and surprised to see that it is still being updated and maintained !
That being said, I just want to report, that the automatic updater did not download 1 last file for me. It kept saying "There was an error downloading 1 files".

and in my updater.txt it says:
"2016-01-03 16:56:36 ~ log:77 ~ ERROR: Download failed: updater.exe
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python\3.4\lib\threading.py", line 888, in _bootstrap
  File "C:\Python\3.4\lib\threading.py", line 920, in _bootstrap_inner
  File "C:\Python\3.4\lib\threading.py", line 868, in run
  File "D:\Projects\NordInvasion\GIT-Updater-Private\updater\hash.py", line 307, in __download_processor
  File "D:\Projects\NordInvasion\GIT-Updater-Private\updater\hash.py", line 286, in __download_file
  File "D:\Projects\NordInvasion\GIT-Updater-Private\updater\hash.py", line 231, in __save_file
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'E:\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\MountBlade Warband\\Modules\\NordInvasion\\updater.exe' "

hope this makes any sense. Im using windows 10, so yeah, sorry. Tongue

Gonna try and download the whole zip file and do it the old fashioned way, I just wanted to share this.

And again, thanks for making this mod and keeping it alive! Its still great! Wink
- Looted Bolt Tosser 18-12-2016
Keep getting error on the last part of the download. Keeps telling me to go to IRC and when i do it wont let me so any help would be wonderful
Fixed.  Thanks for the report.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
For anyone else getting this error it seems as though it doesnt cause any issues and NI launches without problem
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
In this instance, there was an extra file (the updater itself) in the list of files to download.  The updater could not replace itself because it was running so it moved on to the other files and tried again at the end before throwing the error.

In other words, Fury is right that the other files would have been downloaded correctly and this error could be ignored.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...