Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Like the new and updated Quest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, add it now.
36.36%
16 36.36%
No, this is still stupid.
9.09%
4 9.09%
Yes, but the requirments are too high/low.
4.55%
2 4.55%
Yes, but the rewards are too high/low.
11.36%
5 11.36%
I hate CaptOle, and his face hasn\'t changed and is still stupid.
36.36%
16 36.36%
Other. Please Specify.
0%
0 0%
The requirments and rewards are too high/low.
2.27%
1 2.27%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Quest: Wrath of the Gods (Updated/New Poll)
(04-01-2016, 04:20 PM)WS_Elmo link Wrote:[quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=51038.msg252596#msg252596 date=1451921759]
This quest is unfair toward shielders. Only those who kill alot (veteran/rich players mostly) will be able to complete this quest mainly.

And you're saying that the rest of the current quests arent unfair to shielders?
[/quote]Do see alot of commandos trying to kill Loke Tongue

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
The reward is way too high. Personally I think that 50k would be much better and that the quest should be repeatable every 14 days.

(04-01-2016, 03:49 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:AFK shielders should not worry about trying to get quests.  Other shields can work something out with friends that they have got in game.
Active or afk shielders, shielders are here to protect the team. With this reward, shielders will try to kill Odin's chosen, Thor's chosen, Tricksters and Jotnes, even worse,  Odin, Thor or Loke.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
And like i said they can coordinate with their friends.  How hard is it to ask a friend to shield for that wave?  And Thor and Odin are actually 2 kills that shielders can get rather easily.  With how we kill them.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(04-01-2016, 05:50 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:And Thor and Odin are actually 2 kills that shielders can get rather easily.  With how we kill them.

Shielders are blocking him and zweihanders are slashing. Everyone wants the kill for himself. So how is that a rather easy kill? You're also talking about events since in public runs
you will never be able to reach this. This makes the quest more a quest for rich/skilled players which will abuse this quest.
I see any infantry alive going to shield him in and those that are getting tomed in.  Usually its the shielders getting tomed in and going to kill him.  And if you are going to argue that you will only ever kill them in events,  How in Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer balanced than?  I can tell you that most public rag runs i play win.

Also All quest rewards are being balanced towards how hard they are.

(04-01-2016, 06:01 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:How in Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer balanced than?  I can tell you that most public rag runs i play win.

Both of those quest rewards are 50k, and only Primeslayer has a Scale and 10.000 asist xp extra. This isn't worth that much.

However,
100,000 gold, 5 lumps of lead, 5 water of Hvergelmir, 5 sulphur, 5 scales of Fafnir

The current value would be: 1230k
With a good organized event and rich/skilled players helping each other, they would be able to get 1230k very easily and fast. How is this not "balanced" for you?

Also, you say that you win most public rag runs. Can you call these public when all players are in the same teamspeak? They aren't official events, but they are organized by specific players.
And those quests are both on the very low end for reward compared to effort.  have you ever tried to complete them?

so scales are 100k now? 

And anybody who helps each other could do it.  ANYBODY.  One of the people i play with brings in a great hammer and gets a lot of kills with it.  I repeat something you have ignored.  People can help out each other. Shielders can change their playing style to swap out with each other,  Or can just swap to another class. 

And again Quest Rewards are being balanced to how hard the quest is.  Those 2 quests are NOT staying at 50k each.  More in the range of 500k each rather. 

And even runs that as far as i can tell no one is in TS win.

For those people that are unhappy that some people will not be able to succeed at this quest I have this.

This quest is meant to reward teamwork, cooperation, and skill. People who do not do/have these things are not meant to be rewarded. This is something to work for, and get rewarded. Shielders will have a harder time completing this and I will not deny that. However, the whole basis of this quest is to reward skill and teamwork. I know some extremely talented shielders, especially from VM, where they get 100+ kills per game. This is based on skill, good timing and judgement and they will have an easier time than most shielders.

I cannot stress this enough that this quest is meant to reward the people that know what they are doing, not crazy commandos 1v1ing thor or odin, or pikemen that think that they can kite jotne waves. This quest is for people who approach situations in a tactical and smart manner that leads their team to success. It is not for the shielders that think they can stay in one spot with an Sok and farm off of everybody's hard work. It is for the people that know how to play the game well and approach their role on a team to exhibit maximum efficiency. It is about time they should be rewarded for that.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

This is way to easy to get, for such a big reward. Think of it, how hard is to get Prime Slayer and you only get like 100k in total. However I see you want this as 1-time quest only. Which I like, and I reward being high for that reason seems fair. But yet reward is way too high. If you want something like that then I'd suggest 1000 of each trop + 10x of each boss. I'd love to see that. Cause trust me... when you forget about quest and just normaly killing bots, they will gather up quite fast.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
The reward for this reward is 1.23m which is way too much. Atm the best reward is 50k, Scale and 10.000 Asist, which is nothing compared to this reward.