Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Like the new and updated Quest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, add it now.
36.36%
16 36.36%
No, this is still stupid.
9.09%
4 9.09%
Yes, but the requirments are too high/low.
4.55%
2 4.55%
Yes, but the rewards are too high/low.
11.36%
5 11.36%
I hate CaptOle, and his face hasn\'t changed and is still stupid.
36.36%
16 36.36%
Other. Please Specify.
0%
0 0%
The requirments and rewards are too high/low.
2.27%
1 2.27%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Quest: Wrath of the Gods (Updated/New Poll)
(04-01-2016, 09:08 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:The reward for this reward is 1.23m which is way too much. Atm the best reward is 50k, Scale and 10.000 Asist, which is nothing compared to this reward.

Because the quest was put in at a time when gold was worth WAY more.  Again.  The Quest rewards are being balanced towards their Difficulty.

And how is that 1.23 mil?  100k gold, 5 waters is 200k, 5 lumps is 200k, 5 Sulphur is 300k,  5 scales is not 430k.  Absolute max is 300k as well.  more like 250k.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(04-01-2016, 09:07 PM)Nka19 link Wrote:This is way to easy to get, for such a big reward. Think of it, how hard is to get Prime Slayer and you only get like 100k in total. However I see you want this as 1-time quest only. Which I like, and I reward being high for that reason seems fair. But yet reward is way too high. If you want something like that then I'd suggest 1000 of each troop + 10x of each boss. I'd love to see that. Cause trust me... when you forget about quest and just normaly killing boots, they will gather up quite fast.

Nka, as usual, your wisdom is appreciated greatly and I agree with you in a lot of respects. The reward is a lot and I think you are completely right in respect to the bot amount being a bit too small. I do see this quest as an achievement more than an everyday quest which is why I do want this quest to be repeatable every 2 months or so. I am also considering changing the bot amounts to 500. However, I do disagree with you on the amount of bosses you need to kill. To be honest, killing a boss requires a lot of luck rather than skill because it goes to whomever gets the final blow. Speaking from the position of one of the unluckiest people on earth, I would would be very upset if I got all 2000 kills I need from chosens but fall short in odin, thor, or loke kills. The chosens are more of a demonstration of skills rather than the bosses which have random armour soak. The boss kills are more symbolic to the quest than actually practical or needed.

I would like everyone's opinion on whether they agree with increasing the bot kills to 500 for each kind or somewhere around there.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

(04-01-2016, 08:56 PM)CaptOle link Wrote:I know some extremely talented shielders, especially from VM, where they get 100+ kills per game.

I usually see vm shielders with negative kills.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
UPDATED! ;D
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

I do think this quest should be added but the enemies you'd need to kill to finish the quest should be increased by x5 and also maybe instead of having to kill all of those enemies, you could get a kill, by just getting assist, so the shielders could also be getting the quest done.
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
(04-01-2016, 11:49 PM)Ribbed link Wrote:[quote author=CaptOle link=topic=51038.msg252642#msg252642 date=1451940961]
I know some extremely talented shielders, especially from VM, where they get 100+ kills per game.

I usually see vm shielders with negative kills.
[/quote]

I do not want to name people in specific, but in some scenarios they do excel in the kill board and surpass some archers and slashers. My point is that it is not impossible as long as you are experienced enough to do it well.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

(05-01-2016, 12:02 AM)CaptOle link Wrote:I do not want to name people in specific

Because you don't have any people to name ~~~~
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
This is stupid.  HOW many people ONLY play shielder?  I have yet to see anyone who does. 

And what is wrong with the rich richer?  In this game to get rich you have to be trying and I see NO reason to not reward Effort.  and before you say looting legendary's.  If you are a bad trader that won't help one little bit.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

This is from the view of a person who mains shielding, RG and Pavise, but I know that while I am doing something useful, I am not doing anything difficult. Many runs can be won without shielders at all but I certainly didn't make my rg on the basis of it being the best option for completing quests. RG is not a class meant for getting lots of kills. That is well known when people choose to be a shielder.
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
(05-01-2016, 12:17 AM)Fury link Wrote:This is from the view of a person who mains shielding, RG and Pavise, but I know that while I am doing something useful, I am not doing anything difficult. Many runs can be won without shielders at all but I certainly didn't make my rg on the basis of it being the best option for completing quests. RG is not a class meant for getting lots of kills. That is well known when people choose to be a shielder.

Fury, you are a very proactive and effective shielder and I know you get kills while shielding with that large torch of yours, but I also know that you have more than two classes.

In addition, people are still missing the point that this quest is supposed to be difficult and challenging. Only good and/or experienced players should be getting these amounts of kills in a reasonable time-frame. As with all quests, some classes will have an easier time with it than others. Of course kill dedicated classes like archer and xbow will get more kills, and they have an easier time than all other classes in the kill department for quests. Whether or not this is fair is a completely different discussion, but as the game balancing stands right now, some classes get more kills than others and that doesn't mean they are useless.

If everyone wants a quest where shielders get the most benefit out of it, ask for one and someone will make it, or make it yourself.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)