Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

An Apologize
(08-01-2016, 11:37 AM)Madjosh link Wrote:anyone actually care lol

No, they just like causing drama.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(08-01-2016, 01:29 AM)Yotz link Wrote:I can understand where you are coming from. Personally, once again just coming from my view, I feel that if the item he used is made to be used for others it's not plagiarism.
Then you're basing your entire standpoint on an incorrect definition. And no, this is not a matter of opinion: definitions of words are objective.

(08-01-2016, 01:29 AM)Yotz link Wrote:In end, I want to make it clear this is how I think, and I don't expect you to fully follow it to, the least we could do though is attempt to further this by telling him although it's the right step, he needs to put forth more effort to earn what he lost.
Save the condescension, it's not the level of effort. And even if it was, how much effort is it to do what he did (Google a boilerplate letter and fill in some blanks)? It's a complete lack of understanding when you apologize and continue on further identical acts of wrongdoing. It shows that it's an apology to curry favor, not a genuine act of contrition and understanding.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
This thread has outlived is constructiveness.  Locked.

Lets just leave it to the readers to judge the sincerity of the original apology.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...