Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I got banned for harboring?
Your account has been banned for the following reason:

It has come to our attention that you have been harboring someone who has been using another Warband key to get around a ban. This is not acceptable behaviour and you will be sharing his punishment with him.

I mean for fucks sake if u look a day ago im the one who found Suns out for fucks sake check the logs I dont know how i can "harbor" someone if u literally said they are suns 10x before I got banned like I should be getting thanked not getting banned for "harboring" so if a admin could talk to me about this "harboring" id like that.
Wouldn't it make more sense to claim the title of "the one who found Suns out" if you had posted or reported him in any way, shape, or form instead of continuing to play and troll around with him?
I wasn't trolling around with him and if you have any proof or anything that I was id like to discuss with you and i barely got back to playing this so i did not think a forum account was needed because I knew as soon as I said it he'd get banned anyways
After our discussion, it has been ruled that you will be unbanned.  In the future, please report people that you know are attempting to get around a ban to an admin or in a report thread directly to avoid seeming like you are harboring said rule breaker.