Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK About Halb
(26-01-2016, 06:37 AM)Sharmastyle link Wrote: Browse the forums more.
How about you read what he said 1st, He was asking about why it feels 'week'. Halb i think good just a buff in Athletics to 10 to mach Mp and Mar

I did see Q's point of armor but it comes at a cost of weight as well.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I still see all Rg,Pc,Halb,Ranger that specialize in armor, It dose not need more weight most of the time.

With Rg,Pc they have the bones of being very good a shielding but for Halb and Ranger they don't have that and no who uses shield on this classes. (can even bring any in..)

btw Black Armor has the same weight as all xbow armor tell me how that fair.

(26-01-2016, 06:55 AM)Woody link Wrote: I still see all Rg,Pc,Halb,Ranger that specialize in armor, It dose not need more weight most of the time.

With Rg,Pc they have the bones of being very good a shielding but for Halb and Ranger they don't have that and no who uses shield on this classes. (can even bring any in..)

btw Black Armor has the same weight as all xbow armor tell me how that fair.

Black Armor (~6m) has +3 armor over Guardian Armor (~10-12m) and 2 less than Legendary.

Master Halberdier (~1m) has +6 over Eastern Scale Armor (6m) and 2 more than Legendary.

Ranger T1 (~1-1.5m) has +5 over Royal Scale (~5m) and Ranger T2 (~6m) has +10.

As a penalty for gaining a large amount of armor compared to cost over their non-armour hero counterparts (1/2, 1/6, 1/5), the cheaper armours do have a bit more weight to them.  Crossbowman armor is pretty heavy to begin with as well (~32-35 compared to the 9 (Eastern Full Scale) and 12 (Royal Scale) of Pikeman and Sniper, respectively).

Please don't have a go at me about prices, I know everyone has their own idea of what the price of any item should be and we'd be here for ages if we were to debate it.  They are there for rough estimates only.

We have talked about this before a few times, Woody.  It is okay to have differing opinions, but that does not mean that your opinion will be the one that is used.  Please stop bringing up this argument, the weights will not be changed unless other changes that are made lead to it.

In regards to classes as a whole, balance is being looked at and serious suggestions with logic and numbers presented alongside them are always receiving attention when given.  All of the armour classes have received new armours in the most recent patch, many of which still have not hit mainstream use.  There are also, of course, even more things planned for the hero classes and there is room for discussion and suggestions.  Just keep it civil, please.  I'm not liking some of the remarks people have made in this thread so far.

As far as Halberdier goes, it is still my favorite Pikeman hero and I agree with Jerre.  It is a great class if you like to run outside every so often and not die to a random Nord with a cold coughing on you and the new armour with a cape is fantastic.
Dont think i said that right my bad sorry

Ye I guess I was wrong about the black armor but like I said the last rg and pc are best at shielding. I will even try to show want I mean.

Stats
Strength:30
Agility:30
One handed130
Two handed120
Polearm190
Archery20
Crossbow20
Throwing300
Power draw1
Power throw6
Power strike7
Ironflesh8
Athletics10(2+)
Shield less than 7(5-6)

Ranger and Halb are good classes but there stats are in areas were there not needed as much.

With the weight thing that was my idea of a buff with the stats it a change. Dose not need to be as light but for eg Ranger armor 17+ Halb 12+