Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Screenshot Thread!
(26-11-2011, 09:53 PM)apsod link Wrote: KnightRider, where did you even get that money?

Math tells me getting 86k at lvl 10 is impossible.

Auction house, simple.
Well, he is buying stuff at very high prices and not selling anything, maybe stuff he don`t need, but that does not make up for what he is buying. He is also only level 10 which means he have not had much time to do all this trading.

And 86k is extremly much, it is equvialent of 172k exp with out any inlcuded. If you take a look at the stats you can see that a total of 350k nords have been killed, on average I guess 3 gold have been earned for each of those kills, simply because most of those kills have been peasents who give 1 gold. So lets say 3 gold per nord, then we end up with a total of 1050k gold total in the game, but then we have quests. 1900 have been completed. Lets say they bring in 250 gold on average. Then we end up with 475k from them. But then people sell stuff they have previous which end in a 30% loss of gold. So lets take away maybe 200k of that total amount of gold. At last we have the starter equipment which is worth ca 1,5k. 1,5k x 480 players = 720k

In the end we have ca 2045k gold splitted among the players. I might be mistaked about this and the number is maybe much higher or lower, but I bet it is somewhere around 2045k.

Then KnigtRider here will have 1/23 of the total amount of gold there is in the game even tho he is only lvl 10, excluding the cost of his equipment. Seeing that there is ca 480 players playing the mod I find it very hard to believe that that is possible legally.
(26-11-2011, 10:06 PM)Polobow link Wrote: [quote author=apsod link=topic=51.msg1059#msg1059 date=1322344411]
KnightRider, where did you even get that money?

Math tells me getting 86k at lvl 10 is impossible.

Auction house, simple.
[/quote]
If it was simple, everyone would have 86k now :|
i got 1000k actually , want proof ?

Edit [Image: 80952049.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Obvious , see ?
Nice one Jopo Tongue

Anyways, if he actually got the money legally then I am very sorry for all this drama Wink
(26-11-2011, 10:43 PM)apsod link Wrote: Well, he is buying stuff at very high prices and not selling anything, maybe stuff he don`t need, but that does not make up for what he is buying. He is also only level 10 which means he have not had much time to do all this trading.

And 86k is extremly much, it is equvialent of 172k exp with out any inlcuded. If you take a look at the stats you can see that a total of 350k nords have been killed, on average I guess 3 gold have been earned for each of those kills, simply because most of those kills have been peasents who give 1 gold. So lets say 3 gold per nord, then we end up with a total of 1050k gold total in the game, but then we have quests. 1900 have been completed. Lets say they bring in 250 gold on average. Then we end up with 475k from them. But then people sell stuff they have previous which end in a 30% loss of gold. So lets take away maybe 200k of that total amount of gold. At last we have the starter equipment which is worth ca 1,5k. 1,5k x 480 players = 720k

In the end we have ca 2045k gold splitted among the players. I might be mistaked about this and the number is maybe much higher or lower, but I bet it is somewhere around 2045k.

Then KnigtRider here will have 1/23 of the total amount of gold there is in the game even tho he is only lvl 10, excluding the cost of his equipment. Seeing that there is ca 480 players playing the mod I find it very hard to believe that that is possible legally.

The thing is I don't need to that shit anymore. I spent a lot of time in the auction house that's a hint for you.
Sometimes you can find deals of 3x coal for 300, Be quick and buy them.. I've done that and then sell them for higer price, I sold ponies which I bought for 1k with 2,5k.. It's not that hard, you could to the same if you would see the same effort as I have seen so I don't want to see any bitching about this anymore.
PS. Your calculations failed, killing horses is 5Denari, I've got roughly 10k from selling stuff that I have looted such as battle axes.
PPS. It's easy to bich out of something like this just because you spend your time on playing in the serves which I have used in the auctions. You think someone would really see effort on hacking to get money? If I would hack I'd just make it immidietly 99999Denari and never tell any one, that's just plain stupid to say that someone hacks, I really don't have that much of a intrest of this mod. I just like to hang out in the auction house, you guys just don't see the same effort as I do, you slack off and check the auction when you are dead? I am checking it all the time even when I do other stuff.
(27-11-2011, 12:59 AM)KnightRider link Wrote: [quote author=apsod link=topic=51.msg1064#msg1064 date=1322347431]
Well, he is buying stuff at very high prices and not selling anything, maybe stuff he don`t need, but that does not make up for what he is buying. He is also only level 10 which means he have not had much time to do all this trading.

The thing is I don't need to that shit anymore. I spent a lot of time in the auction house that's a hint for you.
Sometimes you can find deals of 3x coal for 300, Be quick and buy them.. I've done that and then sell them for higer price, I sold ponies which I bought for 1k with 2,5k.. It's not that hard, you could to the same if you would see the same effort as I have seen so I don't want to see any bitching about this anymore.
PS. Your calculations failed, killing horses is 5Denari, I've got roughly 10k from selling stuff that I have looted such as battle axes.
PPS. It's easy to bich out of something like this just because you spend your time on playing in the serves which I have used in the auctions. You think someone would really see effort on hacking to get money? If I would hack I'd just make it immidietly 99999Denari and never tell any one, that's just plain stupid to say that someone hacks, I really don't have that much of a intrest of this mod. I just like to hang out in the auction house, you guys just don't see the same effort as I do, you slack off and check the auction when you are dead? I am checking it all the time even when I do other stuff.
[/quote]
You don't play this mod, you don't care about this mod, and all you do is hang out at the auction hall?
I dont get battle axes anymore Sad

I used to get like five of them a day (easy 5k man)
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?

You don't play this mod, you don't care about this mod, and all you do is hang out at the auction hall?
[/quote]
Are you really that stupid or just a troll? You are twisting my words. Get a life I don't owe you explanation.. If someone want's it it's Jez and he is the only one I'm gonna tell it, since I don't want you to hear it, you are the mos arrogant persone I've ever heard of mister detective awesome.
(27-11-2011, 11:00 AM)KnightRider link Wrote: Get a life

(27-11-2011, 12:59 AM)KnightRider link Wrote: I just like to hang out in the auction house, you guys just don't see the same effort as I do, you slack off and check the auction when you are dead? I am checking it all the time even when I do other stuff.

:Smile