Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Funks banned
Thanks for banning me. Awesome job.

And you have never warned me about anything before ever.
C'est la vie
(22-01-2016, 06:48 PM)Funkdoobs link Wrote: Thanks for banning me. Awesome job.

And you have never warned me about anything before ever.

you are very much welcome.

on a more serious note, even tho you have carried x amount of runs, the rules still does apply to you, you have been warned in the past for the same thing. i dont myself know what gamemode this was on but with the reintroduction of wraiths you could potentially have destroyed the entire run, even if it was your own tomes. and that is considered trolling and/or disruptive behavior,

and you have technically not asked to get unbanned so i would advice to do so.

and remember not to post on unban / ban requests if you are not involved or have gotten permission from the higher powers (aka devs etc)
and no i have not been warnedbefore, i have no messages, no one has spoken to me on ts about anything. This is the first report i have ever received in the entire time of playing this game and i get banned
(22-01-2016, 08:04 PM)Funkdoobs link Wrote: and no i have not been warnedbefore

You were issued an official warning on December 24, 2015 for dropping your tome, spawning a wraith, and immediately quitting.

The number of public forum reports is not directly related to the number of warnings you have received.  There are private reports and often warnings are issued after receiving a number of independent reports about repeated behavior.

So far, you have not acknowledged any wrongdoing but instead are questioning the severity of our response.  Are you trying to claim that you did nothing wrong or are you just not interested in taking the necessary actions to get unbanned?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
If you are not directly involved in this matter, do not post here.  If you wish to discuss any specifics of our rules, you are welcome to create a thread elsewhere.  This board is specifically for requesting that your account be unbanned.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
well apologies for using my tomes the intention was not to spawn wraiths it was because people had just joined the server bringing in little support and started trolling around placing all the cades that we had saved up in ridiculous positions so me and my friend left and i didnt want to leave them my tomes that was the only intention.

so can i have an unban plz
I get the feeling you still don't actually appreciate how your actions were inappropriate.  Trolling is not a valid reaction to trolling. It legitimises trolling and leads to even more.  If players are breaking the rules, report them to a Game Admin either on IRC or TS.

Doubts about the sincerity of your request aside, I will grant you the unban.  Don't do it again.