Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Request Unban & Explanation of Original Ban
Username: InfinityCircuit

Requesting unban. I haven't played in over a year, and I come back to a ban. So, first, I'd like that ban gone, if you please. Second, I'd like an explanation of what this account did to deserve a ban. I don't recall ever receiving a warning, message, carrier pigeon, etc. showing what I did or didn't do. If I actually did something, I'll be sure to avoid said action later on. If this account was hacked and something done without my knowledge, I'd also like to know that.

Thanks.
Well you created about 125 Characters many of them blank.

Creating blank characters purely to sell the starting gear is considered glitching and is against the rules.

Now that you wish to return you can make another unbann request towards the end of March 2016 and consideration will be given to your request.
Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=52291.msg255832#msg255832 date=1453564265]

The fuck I did. So delete them. Hell with it, doesn't even sound worth all the effort to me.

Now that you wish to return you can make another unbann request towards the end of March 2016 and consideration will be given to your request.

March? It's fucking January, you twat. I'm not waiting for you to get press one button until fucking March. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. You work for Blizzard, don't you?
(24-01-2016, 04:49 AM)InfinityCircuit link Wrote: [quote author=[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=52291.msg255832#msg255832 date=1453564265]

The fuck I did. So delete them. Hell with it, doesn't even sound worth all the effort to me.

March? It's fucking January, you twat. I'm not waiting for you to get press one button until fucking March. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. You work for Blizzard, don't you?
[/quote]

I think you can go ahead and march your way off of this forum.  That is not the way one should talk to anyone, let alone the person reviewing your ban.