Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Steel Stinger Scabbard
Question about the model on the steel stinger - why's the model seem.... off? I,e. It doesn't sit on the hip, it seemingly attaches to the lower ribs. Was this intentional, and will it be changed or left as-is?

(26-01-2016, 02:34 PM)Master link Wrote: Question about the model on the steel stinger - why's the model seem.... off? I,e. It doesn't sit on the hip, it seemingly attaches to the lower ribs. Was this intentional, and will it be changed or left as-is?

not sure if it was intentional, but it bothers the shit out of me too. I'll take a look at it when I get home.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(26-01-2016, 02:45 PM)Terath link Wrote: [quote author=Master link=topic=52496.msg256466#msg256466 date=1453818883]
Question about the model on the steel stinger - why's the model seem.... off? I,e. It doesn't sit on the hip, it seemingly attaches to the lower ribs. Was this intentional, and will it be changed or left as-is?

not sure if it was intentional, but it bothers the shit out of me too. I'll take a look at it when I get home.
[/quote]

Sounds good. Been bothering the hell out of me when I draw it in game - Drawing the sword from below where the scabbard actually sits looks so... odd lol.