Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Use Ranged weapons before they get too close!
We've had great success pelting the enemy from a range to thin our their numbers before engaging them. It seems to be one of the best ways not to die straight away, plus ranged xp is always nice!
Last night two of us got pretty far (by my standards Tongue). Basically one draws the attention of the horde while the other player attacks from the side like a madman. Works Big Grin
Horsie goes round and round, while the archers spam the enemy.
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
(09-11-2011, 05:07 AM)Jez link Wrote:We've had great success pelting the enemy from a range to thin our their numbers before engaging them. It seems to be one of the best ways not to die straight away, plus ranged xp is always nice!

There's no team play in the Mod.. just yet Wink Just wait till the houses have a reason to be togheter not just charging, but to survive and kill.
there is no teamwork in this game but i stil like the game.
there schould be more houses or towers to go in and archeres to camp on the roof.
maybe there would be more teamwork then.
(12-12-2011, 05:34 PM)robbind link Wrote:there is no teamwork in this game but i stil like the game.
there schould be more houses or towers to go in and archeres to camp on the roof.
maybe there would be more teamwork then.
lol
Just because there aren't alot of houses etc, is teamwork.
(09-11-2011, 10:51 PM)Melvarius link Wrote:Horsie goes round and round, while the archers spam the enemy.
I watched two player do this and clintch it from level 6 onward. Ps don't underestimate the Quater staff. First weapon I used got 6 kills my first round vs. those crazy naked fuckers Tongue