Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I was banned because of my little brother
So when i came back home from work i see my little brother still on my computer playing Nord Invasion. He told me he was playing on my archer named "LT_Archangel" and he also said he got banned from an EU server. I had a shit night at work and now i had to deal with this. I don't know why he was banned all he said to me is that he was trying to "defend" himself from the insults that other players said to him. I could not be bothered with his excuses so i banned him from my computer. I was wondering if i could be unbanned from that server and i would like to apologise for this huge misunderstanding and also for making such a risky choice to let my little brother use my computer since i did tell him he can before i went to work. This mistake will not happen again and i'll make sure he won't get on my computer next time.

Thank you.
You are not banned from this game. You were temp banned only from one server (NI_Hard_EU4) because I felt like you or your brother needed a little time out.
I received complaints from you or your brothers behaviour and took action after monitoring the server for a while.
Yeah, i recently found out i was only temporary. Thanks for the information and have a good day sir. Smile

and i would like to apologise again for the whole misunderstanding event