Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Eyleens stoof
Hey Eyleen, can you upload it to sketchfab? Might be more interresting to be able to see it properly Smile. Btw it looks well made, if you need help with textures lemme know, I love texturing and retexturing Smile.

The models seems ok, i guess you made them, just gotta check the polycount etc

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
There is a p3d.in link in the second spoiler.
Will check it out Smile.

Edit : The mace is really cool I love it to be honest and it could become a second version of the headcrusher and the polycount is ok Smileso goodjob !

But the sword seems to be disproportionned a little. I mean if the blade was wider it could look cooler, it reminds me a lot of the Skyrim's claymore and I am not really sureabout its texture.

So anyway good job Smile.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
you interested in making a dragon bow? Tongue
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Like this?

Guess this makes me a hypocrite.
It looks like a bent dragon's breath shaft that got stretched out like a peice of taffy.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Thats exactly what it is.  ;D

Its more of a sketch than an actual model, I dont really like the longbow design to be honest.
Make a recurve dragon bow
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Gonna try that later. Got a problem with making bows. The way I understand it, you have to make 3 different frames, at ease, slightly bent, fully bent, and merge them in a vertex animation. But when importing the frames into openBRF they all show up with a slightly different vertex count and I can't fuse them. Anybody knows how to fix it?
(06-02-2016, 07:19 PM)Eyleen link Wrote:Gonna try that later. Got a problem with making bows. The way I understand it, you have to make 3 different frames, at ease, slightly bent, fully bent, and merge them in a vertex animation. But when importing the frames into openBRF they all show up with a slightly different vertex count and I can't fuse them. Anybody knows how to fix it?

For me, making a vertex animation is using another bow's animation (ergo export 3 different animation frames) and basing your animation off of that. Don't add anything to the model, just move the parts on the bow to fit the other bow's animation that you imported.

Adding and removing anything will change vertice count so you can't do that or they won't merge. OpenBRF is a little shit when it comes to stuff like that so you have to watch out for accidental key presses and sidebar button presses, etc.

Exporting another bow's animations really just makes the whole process so much easier because you have something to base yours off of. Don't know where I'd be in vert. animation without doing it.

Edit: Oh, and if you have a bow model that you need a vertex anim. for, just throw the files my way and I'll have it done pretty fast (if I'm there).
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off