Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Second Nord Invasion Dwarf Fortress
Dwarf Name: - Happy
Preferred Gender: - Female
Preferred Marriage (Optional): - Sigolo
Profession: - Carpenter
Other Notes (See Spoiler Below): - I would like to be an adorable female worker dwarf preferably a carpenter but would also enjoy being a blacksmith or a miner.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Happy and Sigolo will be married.
(18-02-2016, 03:25 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: Dwarf Name: - Happy
Other Notes (See Spoiler Below): - I would like to be a worker dwarf preferably a carpenter but would also enjoy being a blacksmith or a miner.

NO! dont you try and take my man. ill pull your hair
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
Bolteye
Dwarf Name: - Bolteye
Preferred Gender: -Male
Preferred Marriage (Optional): - Unmarried
Profession: - Doctor or engineer or back to my grass roots as a farmer
Other Notes (See Spoiler Below): - if chief medical dwarf is unclaimed id fill the role or chief Engineer if not possible id like to have the ability to calm others in times of need. (probably the fist one to take an axe to the head while trying to calm an enraged person) *wishes to get married and also is Pro Military and wont shy from a draft if the home-front is threatened.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS:
"ive got him guys... with these 5 CTS"
"im not dieing.. im going to kill this guy."
"..no all you need is me standing here..
look at me wreaking s**t I'm not gunna die..."
"I'm going to stand here"
"My fingers are tired"
"Ill go check if theres any left... woah theres alot left
(18-02-2016, 03:29 AM)darklit link Wrote: [quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=53799.msg260126#msg260126 date=1455765937]
Dwarf Name: - Happy
Other Notes (See Spoiler Below): - I would like to be a worker dwarf preferably a carpenter but would also enjoy being a blacksmith or a miner.

NO! dont you try and take my man. ill pull your hair
[/quote]
Sigolo needs a strong independent female dwarf to survive, you are a disgrace to all dwarves.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(18-02-2016, 03:36 AM)Bolteye link Wrote: Bolteye
Dwarf Name: - Bolteye
Preferred Gender: -Male
Preferred Marriage (Optional): - Unmarried
Profession: - Doctor or engineer or back to my grass roots as a farmer
Other Notes (See Spoiler Below): - if chief medical dwarf is unclaimed id fill the role or chief Engineer if not possible id like to have the ability to calm others in times of need. (probably the fist one to take an axe to the head while trying to calm an enraged person) *wishes to get married and also is Pro Military and wont shy from a draft if the home-front is threatened.

Doctors and Nobles are absolutely restricted from being drafted. Should you be a Doctor, you will be both a Doctor AND currently the Chief Medical Dwarf. Making you a Doctor and Noble. Do you still want to be a Doctor?
nah eff that responsibility make me the engineer I want to shoot dragons with my Balista named Babycakes. Im the farmer who did his schooling, engineer all the way. I prefer the crossbow dwarf as well. and I would lead a squad if needed.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS:
"ive got him guys... with these 5 CTS"
"im not dieing.. im going to kill this guy."
"..no all you need is me standing here..
look at me wreaking s**t I'm not gunna die..."
"I'm going to stand here"
"My fingers are tired"
"Ill go check if theres any left... woah theres alot left
where do i inquire about a job as the Engraver
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Hired.

I still people to state whether or not they want to be part of the original 7. See my previous post about it.
so i can be head engraver? i figured i'd be the only engraver...
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood