Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Swan
                                                                      The Order Of The Swan                               

[Image: 2011122800001.jpg]

"The Swadian 2nd Crusade had turned out disastrously, The Swadia-Rhodok Crusader army was on it's way to the Holy City of Barriye. Close to it's objective, the army clashed with a Sarranid-Khergit alliance. Vastly outnumbered and disputes between the 2 Crusader leaders had caused the Swadia-Rhodok force to be utterly crushed. Having lost more than half their number, the Crusader army started to withdraw. The retreating force, completely streched out was constantly being pestered by Khergit Horse-archers.

~History Of Swadia: Chapter 8~

"1 Group of cutt-off knights fought valiantly against the oncoming onslaught, and when the feared end threatend to become reality a Swan appeared, awed by the animal, the Knights could only stare. Suddenly a strong band of knights came over an overlooking hill. It was the king who came to rescue his men. In honor of that moral victory A few knights formed "The Order Of The Swan."

"The Army, coming home in shame of defeat, had no time to mourn their dead, for an invader had crossed the border to the north, The Nords had invaded once more, this time more vastly then others. The Order Of The Swan, renewed in hope and eager to servre the King once more, set out to the border. let The Nordic invaders come! As surely they would."

~History Of Swadia: Chapter 11, Pa 1 and 2~

OUR Motto "Nemo me impune lacessit."
      "No one hurts me and gets away with it."

Current Roster

Leader: Balian_Of_Ibelin
  Captain: Beaverdamn_The_Lionhearted
Knight: Pedro_Dela_Gavi
Knight: Airbornecowboy

Regulation

Our Order rests on a few simple rules. Anyone who breaks but a single one, will be punished severly. A second offence will result in Exile.

1) Each Member Shall NOT insult or Shit-Talk ANY other House Of Our Glorious Nation.
2) Each Member Shall Commit a sum of 20 gold into the House-Bank EVERY day.
3) Each Member shall fight till death for The King.

Recruitment

Post here if you would like to join our sacred order, We will watch you closely, and after our Tests, we will see if you are fit.

Good luck Big Grin
(28-12-2011, 01:23 PM)Earthdforce link Wrote:Good luck Big Grin
I Thank you Wink
Nice, a fellow Order that I as a Scarlet Blade can fight together with.

We might see each other in the Campaign mode(when it comes out) and bash some Nordic Skulls together.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
(28-12-2011, 01:28 PM)Johao link Wrote:Nice, a fellow Order that I as a Scarlet Blade can fight together with.

We might see each other in the Campaign mode(when it comes out) and bash some Nordic Skulls together.
I shall look forward to it Wink
Especially the campaign, that looks totally awesome.
The People of the Loire Valley congratulate you on you awesome new house. Ive seen you in battle and know that you are more than worthy of being a house leader  ;D
(28-12-2011, 06:58 PM)Frappiller link Wrote:The People of the Loire Valley congratulate you on you awesome new house. Ive seen you in battle and know that you are more than worthy of being a house leader  ;D
  ;D you flatter me.. I shall remeber those words! Wink
ill join question do you have to be cav?
I think the motto should be; "No one makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!"
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?