Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka | [Selective recruiting] + [ Level 52.5]
(12-06-2019, 01:27 PM)Woody Wrote: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge...nt=cursive

The event will be then.

Idk where it will be but if the server is more than 1/4th Au we will start there.

https://i.gyazo.com/af02aa8ff81bd6fb1a03...07765d.png

I've posted it on the other forum we use so i would like to see a good turn out this time.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
3 hours and 25mins till the event.

Hope to see about 4 vlka including myself

I'm posting here as i will be running an event and i want good people or active VLKA 1st.

This will be for Winters event -->  https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=72131

To apply for the event send me a Pm and say 
1) Why i would want you.
2) What gear you will be using 
3) What time would you like to do this event and when are you not available.

Note atm we have this group of people so it will probz be on Au or Na and the time will be best suited for both. 

[Image: 13cfc28a3679e800110b13a61be682c6.png] 

[Image: 9038f14e2d213e3d6aa3e27515dae6c7.png]

We will be playing this map for 2 reasons.

1) i think its the most likely to put bosses at ranged

2) it will be slow but very safe 

The team will be pure ranged.

We are aiming for this reward. If we come 1st, 2nd or 3rd that's a bonus.

Hard Mode Rewards:
If you clear:
Choice of red legendary for team captain
Choice of orange legendary for each other player
Secret special reward(s) ??? !!! ???

I'm ok giving out my gear to increase dps (damage per sec)

If you get in the steam chat you can apply for a set or whatever to use in the event.

https://i.gyazo.com/e080d1a5b3a8cd4c100a...82b94f.png

(23-06-2019, 07:34 AM)Woody Wrote: I'm posting here as i will be running an event and i want good people or active VLKA 1st.

This will be for Winters event -->  https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=72131

To apply for the event send me a Pm and say 
1) Why i would want you.
2) What gear you will be using 
3) What time would you like to do this event and when are you not available.

Note atm we have this group of people so it will probz be on Au or Na and the time will be best suited for both. 

[Image: 13cfc28a3679e800110b13a61be682c6.png] 

We have more people but still need a few more good people.

The aim is to have it within 14 days or so but once we get the people we will find a time that works for most of us.

Atm the plain is to do it after or before Dagboys event as we have people that are in both. 

Dagobys event is planned at least atm to be 13 July 16h00 CEST// 2pm GMT so it will be about then if we are fine with it.

Ingame name: ☭Professor Baldi☭
Class: Sharpshooter Commando Sniper Heavy Skirmisher
Region: EU
Ping: 120
(21-07-2019, 09:43 AM)Count_Matheas Wrote: Ingame name: ☭Professor Baldi☭

Pm me in 1 week to see if you get in.

(21-07-2019, 12:40 PM)Woody Wrote:
(21-07-2019, 09:43 AM)Count_Matheas Wrote: Ingame name: ☭Professor Baldi☭

I would have joined your clan. I would become a hero for 750к
Maybe able to do a real event soon as we are doing a public run atm with 5+ VLKA members. 

Pm me for when you are available or use the VLKA steam chat to say when

Ingame Name: HoodedMarauder

Class: Marauder

Region: NA, east coast

Do I like Ping? I eat ping for dinner.
(22-02-2020, 10:51 PM)HoodedHood Wrote: Ingame Name: HoodedMarauder

Class: Marauder

Region: NA, east coast

Do I like Ping? I eat ping for dinner.