Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
(28-10-2012, 10:56 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:And as a side note, a little consultation with some more of the active people might have been nice. Just saying.

Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't think that far ahead. It just seemed like the idea had been hanging around for so long, that I just wanted to get it over with.
Start the game already!
Sorry for the lack of consultation, Sparhawk just approached me the other day and suggested this. It seemed like the natural thing to do, with the members of both houses always interacting anyway. And it had been previously suggested as well by Wolfsblood and others.

Also,  thanks for offering to create a new banner Galen, your efforts are always appreciated. Again, apologies for the lack of consultation.

There is of course, still the question of leadership of the house. We'll still have multiple leaders and captains, and I think the current captains from SB can be retained. Of course, I don't mind retaining them as captains either -- more players with inviting power means less of my coffers being drained.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
For me it was logging on today and Fluffy told me, I thought at first, nah he's joking!

But at the end of the day we'd have talked in circles and we have good house leadership/captains (and players), makes sense.
We can remove two captians who were formally SB captians. Suspicous_Knight ( RookieGladiator ) and Huscarlton_Banks (Holo_Steel who is impersonating Banks ).
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Yes then you guys can make me Captain.  Tongue
I added some basic banner ideas. Let me know what elements you like (basic concept/heraldic animal), and I can whip up some more variants. The link to the post can be found in my signature.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Hot Damn! even though they are just concepts i think alot of those banners look bad ass!!  ;D

anyway here are my personal picks, E4B, L6, SA and any of the Sh ones.
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
E4b and Sa get my vote. Nice work already Galen Smile.
Start the game already!
I like SA and E4.  Nice work galen. 
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I switched from PM to forum since most people were just posting here.

Gashy: "E1c looks the best by far imo  ;D"

On a side note, if anyone wants the SVG file to play around with, let me know.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes