Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
(29-10-2012, 06:39 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:[quote author=fluffiluffigus link=topic=7027.msg58283#msg58283 date=1351535116]
i was thinking something like Finland's coat of arms. http://originaltop10.files.wordpress.com...nd-svg.png

Well, the trick with the banner design is always that they are actually rather small graphic files. Detail tends get lost VERY easily, and then it just looks like a blob.
[/quote]
darn i really wanted a flowery lion stabbing itself as our banner.
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
(29-10-2012, 07:03 PM)fluffiluffigus link Wrote:[quote author=Galen_Thalheimer link=topic=7027.msg58285#msg58285 date=1351535963]
[quote author=fluffiluffigus link=topic=7027.msg58283#msg58283 date=1351535116]
i was thinking something like Finland's coat of arms. http://originaltop10.files.wordpress.com...nd-svg.png

Well, the trick with the banner design is always that they are actually rather small graphic files. Detail tends get lost VERY easily, and then it just looks like a blob.
[/quote]
darn i really wanted a flowery lion stabbing itself as our banner.
[/quote]

With the creepy human arm attched, as well.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

You know, fluffy, for some reason I doubt the intent of that image is to show a lion stabbing itself. I don't know why though... call it intuition.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Added a few more combo's, including one that would be a literal merging of the flags (SB swords over PK background).

Trends: No one likes the dragons, lions (except L6, which I also like), griffins (odd, since it was main PK design element). People like sword, crown, eagle, and shield in various combinations.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the gray with black stripe -- too dark. More Batman-y than royal. Any other colors people like, or patterns?
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

New fav, C3
Start the game already!
(29-10-2012, 08:05 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote:New fav, C3

C3 is one of my leading favorites (for this second). I really like C5 as well, but it's just totally a new banner. If I didn't use my hand-drawn sword, I might be a little sad. But for C5, maybe not. I did frankestein up the eagle as combo of E1 and E5.

How about a sword in the background an a stylish S on it ?

Either that or Hasselhoff !
[Image: 598514836_small.jpg]
Too... much... choice... (best William Shatner voice)! Can't... decide... It's not like I'd be unhappy with any of them, just lets keep the sword or 3. They will make a cool shield wall. Shatner Hasselhoff, mind blowing.........Sphinx I think we may be sick.....

[img][/img]
(30-10-2012, 03:53 AM)Illithar link Wrote:Shatner Hasselhoff, mind blowing........

Agreed !
E1b is my favorite banner.  All are nice though.