Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Forum
We're just running through some issues with emails right now trying to get it sorted.

The shoutbox isn't completely gone, just temporarily gone until I can find a plugin I like for it.

I increased the maximum PM's on registered users so that should fix that problem.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Still didnt fix nested tables/ img with size tags gg
My shop is a mess now
How can we tell if there are new posts on a board/child board? And how do we lock posts/see they're locked?
I can't update my profile signature as it's 56 letters too long ^^  
Could you extend the characters limit? I have my boss kills thing there that I regulary update so, I'm blocked to do so now.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(05-03-2016, 12:33 PM)LukeTheDuke Wrote: How can we tell if there are new posts on a board/child board? And how do we lock posts/see they're locked?

A just question, my liege!
Well I could of done without my player shop being ruined, but otherwise this looks real cool.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(05-03-2016, 12:33 PM)LukeTheDuke Wrote: How can we tell if there are new posts on a board/child board?

In the box in the top right corner of the NI web page there is a view new posts link. Would be nice to have it on the forum page but it's not like it is a huge problem.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
(05-03-2016, 01:23 PM)Niezdara Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 12:33 PM)LukeTheDuke Wrote: How can we tell if there are new posts on a board/child board?

In the box in the top right corner of the NI web page there is a view new posts link. Would be nice to have it on the forum page but it's not like it is a huge problem.

I'm sure idk what you're talking about. A screenshot plz if you might? And that is a huge problem when you open forum and cannot find what's new since last time you were here... One can't browse through the entire forum, board by board, everytime... I'm quite convinced the feature must be here somewhere, maybe it's just my eyes are not up to the task Smile.
(05-03-2016, 01:36 PM)Bobo Wrote: I'm sure idk what you're talking about. A screenshot plz if you might? And that is a huge problem when you open forum and cannot find what's new since last time you were here... One can't browse through the entire forum, board by board,  everytime... I'm quite convinced the feature must be here somewhere, maybe it's just my eyes are not up to the task Smile.
Click to "Home" Button on the top of menu, then look to the Side box, there is view new posts

(05-03-2016, 12:33 PM)LukeTheDuke Wrote: How can we tell if there are new posts on a board/child board? And how do we lock posts/see they're locked?

If Any admin can add this link into top of menu next to Links or Search Bar We could see it Tongue

CODE;
Like This
[Image: 0e3Wc9F.png]
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Stuff that is broken:
  • Nested Tables
  • Countdowns
  • IMG size tags
  • Nested sizes
  • Flag not updating when board is read, have to click it twice
  • Move aka marquees 
  • iurl bbcode
Ye nice "Extensively" testing. Some of the stuff described above was known even before the update..
Good luck with the fixes.

Oh and there is soo much stuff that will never be used, for example the PHP bbcode, some of the reply options etc..

Also the new Forum feels really slow, slower then the previous one.

EDIT:
  • A lot of people cant log in (woody). Something with a captia.
  • Develop Color looks to much like the normal user one
  • Nested Quotes or with parameters