Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Forum
(05-03-2016, 12:51 PM)Nka19 Wrote: I can't update my profile signature as it's 56 letters too long ^^  
Could you extend the characters limit? I have my boss kills thing there that I regulary update so, I'm blocked to do so now.

I increased the character length Wink

(05-03-2016, 01:07 PM)Ribbed Wrote: Well I could of done without my player shop being ruined, but otherwise this looks real cool.

Yeah, some shops with certain (and I admit pretty damn good) formatting have broke a little bit especially ones with [move] tags, hopefully I can find a good alternative to [move] but I'll add it too my list.

(05-03-2016, 01:39 PM)Horakti Wrote: If Any admin can add this link into top of menu next to Links or Search Bar We could see it Tongue

CODE;
Like This
[Image: 0e3Wc9F.png]

Not a bad idea, I think I'll add this link somewhere else though maybe in the user drop down.

(05-03-2016, 01:49 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Stuff that is broken:
  • Nested Tables
  • Countdowns
  • IMG size tags
  • Nested sizes
  • Flag not updating when board is read, have to click it twice
  • Move aka marquees 
  • iurl bbcode
Ye nice "Extensively" testing. Some of the stuff described above was known even before the update..
Good luck with the fixes.

Oh and there is soo much stuff that will never be used, for example the PHP bbcode, some of the reply options etc..

Also the new Forum feels really slow, slower then the previous one.

EDIT:
  • A lot of people cant log in (woody). Something with a captia.
  • Develop Color looks to much like the normal user one
  • Nested Quotes or with parameters 

Well first off, your shop was the only thing that we could find that used nested tables. We couldn't find a fix for nested tables maybe me and Kip will look into it again later today when we fix the login issue for some people (nothing we could of tested).
Countdowns, I didn't notice countdowns but I'll find something for it soon.
Image size tags, again another thing only your shop really uses so another thing we'll have to take a look at probably going to be a hard coded feature.
Nested sizes?
What do you mean the flags don't update when the forum is read? SMF used to show a different flag for subforums which isn't here on MyBB. But from your description I'm not entirely sure on what you mean, it works fine for me.
iurl's and move things are all things that are easily missed this is why we have you guys here to tell us these small things that needed to be changed (kind of why i wanted it up).

The stuff that's never going to be used, does it matter if it's there or should it actually be removed?
Not sure why the forum feels slow for you, it feels faster for me.

I know a lot of people can't log in, are you sure it's a captia problem because the problem we've been having is with passwords.
Reuploading the avatar should fix it, you could also use Gravatar for you avatar also.
The normal colour or the developer just needs to be changed I do agree with that, they are very close in the colour orange.
Nested quotes? Parameters yeah that's another SMF - MyBB formatting thing not sure how I'm going to go about tackling that but I will eventually.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(05-03-2016, 02:45 PM)Xen Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 12:51 PM)Nka19 Wrote: I can't update my profile signature as it's 56 letters too long ^^  
Could you extend the characters limit? I have my boss kills thing there that I regulary update so, I'm blocked to do so now.

I increased the character length Wink

(05-03-2016, 01:07 PM)Ribbed Wrote: Well I could of done without my player shop being ruined, but otherwise this looks real cool.

Yeah, some shops with certain (and I admit pretty damn good) formatting have broke a little bit especially ones with [move] tags, hopefully I can find a good alternative to [move] but I'll add it too my list.

(05-03-2016, 01:39 PM)Horakti Wrote: If Any admin can add this link into top of menu next to Links or Search Bar We could see it Tongue

CODE;
Like This
[Image: 0e3Wc9F.png]

Not a bad idea, I think I'll add this link somewhere else though maybe in the user drop down.

(05-03-2016, 01:49 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Stuff that is broken:
  • Nested Tables
  • Countdowns
  • IMG size tags
  • Nested sizes
  • Flag not updating when board is read, have to click it twice
  • Move aka marquees 
  • iurl bbcode
Ye nice "Extensively" testing. Some of the stuff described above was known even before the update..
Good luck with the fixes.

Oh and there is soo much stuff that will never be used, for example the PHP bbcode, some of the reply options etc..

Also the new Forum feels really slow, slower then the previous one.

EDIT:
  • A lot of people cant log in (woody). Something with a captia.
  • Develop Color looks to much like the normal user one
  • Nested Quotes or with parameters 

Well first off, your shop was the only thing that we could find that used nested tables. We couldn't find a fix for nested tables maybe me and Kip will look into it again later today when we fix the login issue for some people (nothing we could of tested).
Countdowns, I didn't notice countdowns but I'll find something for it soon.
Image size tags, again another thing only your shop really uses so another thing we'll have to take a look at probably going to be a hard coded feature.
Nested sizes?
What do you mean the flags don't update when the forum is read? SMF used to show a different flag for subforums which isn't here on MyBB. But from your description I'm not entirely sure on what you mean, it works fine for me.
iurl's and move things are all things that are easily missed this is why we have you guys here to tell us these small things that needed to be changed (kind of why i wanted it up).

The stuff that's never going to be used, does it matter if it's there or should it actually be removed?
Not sure why the forum feels slow for you, it feels faster for me.

I know a lot of people can't log in, are you sure it's a captia problem because the problem we've been having is with passwords.
Reuploading the avatar should fix it, you could also use Gravatar for you avatar also.
The normal colour or the developer just needs to be changed I do agree with that, they are very close in the colour orange.
Nested quotes? Parameters yeah that's another SMF - MyBB formatting thing not sure how I'm going to go about tackling that but I will eventually.

Reference for nested size - Official event threads.
Reference for shop, 50% is broken.. not just mine

Replicating flag updates, i.e. when a new post is posted in a weapons thread. Click on the Weapons sub board, click on the thread and then back to the Forum. Flag will still be up.
The 'embed a video' doesnt work anymore http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=7522
(05-03-2016, 04:14 PM)stahster Wrote: The 'embed a video' doesnt work anymore http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=7522

Looks like that thread will need to be updated but embedded videos work just in a different way.

[Image: dffbe2d57a.png]

(05-03-2016, 04:30 PM)Xen Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 04:14 PM)stahster Wrote: The 'embed a video' doesnt work anymore http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=7522

Looks like that thread will need to be updated but embedded videos work just in a different way.

[Image: dffbe2d57a.png]

Sad I have to redo my youtube channel post
Ok after about 25m fixing my shop found a bug when you put a Spoiler and edit it later it put a space in before your stuff.

And i cant do Nka's thread design/Use table...

Cant even bump now  Huh

"The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 5 characters."

Btw who can read that

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Ty Horakti.
The email issue where password reset emails has been fixed.

If you know of someone who was having difficulties please tell them to reset their passwords, while we were fixing it we noticed some people were using fake email addresses which of course will lead to people not being able to retrieve their password reset email. If you are one of these people get in contact with my on TS and I'll look into it. Be prepared to provide additional information.
@Woody,

Just put a "." or leave many spaces
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Also, if anyone is missing features or want a feature added please use the 'Feature Request' board located here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77 requests sent via PM may get forgotten.