Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Forum
I cant send a PM to BlαcĸSɴιper. When I try to send it I get the following error:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

One or more of the recipients you specified are not registered usernames. Invalid recipients: BlαcĸSɴιper
Not very important but I went from a senior member with over 400 posts to a regular member with 200 posts. In my profile it says the last post I made was the How to Get Rid of Viruses post from a couple weeks ago and I can find posts on the forum that are still out there that were made after that. It seems it doesn't account for posts correctly.
(06-03-2016, 01:27 PM)[UK]_InfectedShrooms Wrote: Not very important but I went from a senior member with over 400 posts to a regular member with 200 posts. In my profile it says the last post I made was the How to Get Rid of Viruses post from a couple weeks ago and I can find posts on the forum that are still out there that were made after that. It seems it doesn't account for posts correctly.

That's interesting, you definitely have over 400 posts but yeah your account only shows 200... I'll take a look into it and recount/rebuild a few times but not entirely sure why this is doing it. One thing that may help is go to a random old post and edit it.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(06-03-2016, 01:45 PM)Xen Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 01:27 PM)[UK]_InfectedShrooms Wrote: Not very important but I went from a senior member with over 400 posts to a regular member with 200 posts. In my profile it says the last post I made was the How to Get Rid of Viruses post from a couple weeks ago and I can find posts on the forum that are still out there that were made after that. It seems it doesn't account for posts correctly.

That's interesting, you definitely have over 400 posts but yeah your account only shows 200... I'll take a look into it and recount/rebuild a few times but not entirely sure why this is doing it. One thing that may help is go to a random old post and edit it.

I also was a senior member with 260 posts. Now i only have 110
Gur

I think the Tradingposts are not counted anymore. Nothing bad about that Wink

Edit: Not sure, but wasnt it supposed to be that way anyway even before?
Edit²: But maybe it is something else, I did not count
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
(06-03-2016, 02:08 PM)Kanade Tachibana Wrote: I think the Tradingposts are not counted anymore. Nothing bad about that Wink

They have been counted? Always thought posts in the trading section does not count?!
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(06-03-2016, 01:45 PM)Xen Wrote: That's interesting, you definitely have over 400 posts but yeah your account only shows 200... I'll take a look into it and recount/rebuild a few times but not entirely sure why this is doing it. One thing that may help is go to a random old post and edit it.

I'm not really worried about it just letting you guys know somethings acting weird lol. I also noticed the password limitation rules were changed which forced me to create a new password the old limit was 7+ characters, now it's 9+. This is probably why so many people had to create a new password. Not a big deal just pointing it out. Other then that I like the overall look of the new forum good job guys!
(06-03-2016, 02:13 PM)GrafBlade Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 02:08 PM)Kanade Tachibana Wrote: I think the Tradingposts are not counted anymore. Nothing bad about that Wink

They have been counted? Always thought posts in the trading section does not count?!

Yeah me too. Its weird Big Grin
Gur

The password change was done on purpose, Naozumi wants people with more secure passwords across our websites Tongue
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame

Edit: Not sure, but wasnt it supposed to be that way anyway even before?
Edit²: But maybe it is something else, I did not count

Nah, the trading boards posts didn't go into the count in the old forum.
We have now "Mark all threads read" feature in the new posts search results. So nice.Smile