Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Landsknecht - Recruiting
Landsknecht is also Dutch and not only German  Wink
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Am I cool enough to join? :3

Name: KH_Olaf
Character ID:2446147
Current level: 52
Main Class: Pikeman/Heavy Infantry
Alts: KOB_Allelujah, Heavy Infantry
Reason for Joining: Currently homeless. Willing to kill nords for food.
Pikeman: [LK]Olaf
Commando: [LK]Allelujah
Crossbowman:[LK]ElectricWindGodFist
But of course, Olaf  ;D
I'll send you an invite as soon as you leave your old house and let me know.
K, my body is ready
This Normal mode event will be held at 11pm GMT (3pm Pacific [GMT -8]) on the 24th of February. This event, unlike the last one, will actually stay small by comparison.  There will be no last minute admittance, so sign up now if you are not typically invited.  Though the event was designed to be a bonding between old house members and new ones, friends of LK are very welcome to partake in the Nord slaying.  We will be playing on Normal and deck the Prince a few times, preferably with large swords and sticks.

To Full Members: message me before the event with equipment requests.
It has been brought to my attention that some of our members - specifically our newer members - have had less than professional behavior. I would like to reiterate that you are in LK, and you are expected to be the best of the best, which means obeying all the rules of the game, and playing in a way that will help the team. If you are found playing against the rules or against the team, you will be warned only once, if you are found guilty again, you will be kicked without question.

On a separate note, I look foward to bashing some nord skulls together at our event today!
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Good job Biggs teach them whose boss
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(24-02-2013, 07:12 AM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote:On a separate note, I look foward to bashing some nord skulls together at our event today!

indeed......those nords don't stand a chance against Marlowe-the-nord-smashaholic, and, of course Orca's blubber  Big Grin
Smile
(24-02-2013, 10:18 AM)moe link Wrote:[quote author=Marlowe Biggs link=topic=7075.msg85961#msg85961 date=1361689970]
On a separate note, I look foward to bashing some nord skulls together at our event today!

indeed......those nords don't stand a chance against Marlowe-the-nord-smashaholic, and, of course Orca's blubber  Big Grin
[/quote]

and where were you moe?! i almost cried when you didnt show up  :'(
THUNDER BUDDIES FOR LIFE!!!

steam name: Orca
Fellow Landsknechtites, it would seem that battle with the other houses is imminent. For those who don't know, here's the thread:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...n.html#new

Which of you brave warriors would be willing to step forward and risk your lives in the field of battle for glory and power?!?!?!