Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Question about Rag
Hello there, 
Now i dont play Rag to often,but i´d really love to know which Units i can safely block with my Sword without getting killed. Or maybe just list the units that can´t be blocked

Thank you.
its mainly the bosses like Heimdallr, Tyr, Thor and Odin that have crush through blocks with overhead attacks

I wouldn't recommend open fighting any bot in Rag mode to be honest
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(16-03-2016, 03:11 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: its mainly the bosses like Heimdallr, Tyr, Thor and Odin that have crush through blocks with overhead attacks

Yeah i know fighting them is a bad idea,but on my last run we had a map where sometimes a bot would walk along the cade until he found a way,then he went straight for our Archers and i went in to protect the Archers,he was something called Jeng or Jogn. I blocked him with my AB (no shield) and he still almost 1 hitted me.Thats why i posted this question.

I must say its really fun to 1v1 a Rag Wave 19 Bot Big Grin
(16-03-2016, 03:27 AM)Lirania Wrote:
(16-03-2016, 03:11 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: its mainly the bosses like Heimdallr, Tyr, Thor and Odin that have crush through blocks with overhead attacks

Yeah i know fighting them is a bad idea,but on my last run we had a map where sometimes a bot would walk along the cade until he found a way,then he went straight for our Archers and i went in to protect the Archers,he was something called Jeng or Jogn. I blocked him with my AB (no shield) and he still almost 1 hitted me.Thats why i posted this question.

I must say its really fun to 1v1 a Rag Wave 19 Bot Big Grin

Crush through is one thing, but you have to be careful as you might bump against some rag bots with your weapon.
AB is a nice sword, but still. Watch out at wave 6, against the chosen of Thor and Odin and especially against Siege Masters. 

But yes, meleeing 1vs1 is funny  Big Grin  
And the bot you blocked could have been a Jotne. They deal pretty much damage.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Buy a headcrusher and all your Nord-killing needs will disappear.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
(16-03-2016, 12:43 PM)[UK]_DruggedUpTurtle Wrote: Buy a headcrusher and all your Nord-killing needs will disappear.

if you ever happen to hit them that is
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(16-03-2016, 12:43 PM)[UK]_DruggedUpTurtle Wrote: Buy a headcrusher and all your Nord-killing (needs) will disappear.
Yes, right you will die in every 1 vs 1 as the weapon is not good at all.

Try to defend yourself with a shield, because even those Einherjar Rangers are very deadly and on wave 19 there are Snipers having crushthrough arrows.
Also be aware that most bots in Rag will kill you with one hit.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(16-03-2016, 03:18 PM)Tarrod Wrote:
(16-03-2016, 12:43 PM)[UK]_DruggedUpTurtle Wrote: Buy a headcrusher and all your Nord-killing (needs) will disappear.
Yes, right you will die in every 1 vs 1 as the weapon is not good at all.

Try to defend yourself with a shield, because even those Einherjar Rangers are very deadly and on wave 19 there are Snipers having crushthrough arrows.
Also be aware that most bots in Rag will kill you with one hit.

The weapon is in fact great, the only downside as Terath states is the length. Yes it's a bit short but the hitting power is great, it's damn quick and its blunt. Most of the time you don't have an issue hitting the Nords as they're face-hugging you anyway. If you lose in a 1v1 with a headcrusher... I can only say you need to get better especially since there's autoblocking Mr Tarrod! 1v1 me hearthstone peasant, or was that Terath? D:

To Lira, aye Rag is hard and each and every bot can hit like a truck in melee, I support Tarrod with getting a shield and just generally being careful with the timing of the swings. Rag bots swing pretty quickly and you gotta protect those archers crossbowmen sexual healers with your life.

Turtle